PDA

View Full Version : Hello Western New York

dixie chopper
02-28-2013, 09:08 AM
A warm hello to all of you in our business community and prospective clients! My name is David and i recently organized a Landscaping LLC., in New york state. I learned much about the business over the last 11 years and now am pursuing and realizing a dream of owning my own LLC. I provide year round services such as snowplowing in the winter, spring & fall cleanups, lawn mowing, topsoil contracts,tree& shrub trimming, installations and removals. We also do cultural lawn practices such as aerations, lime and fert treatments,de-thatching and area seedings. We also provide advice to controlling lawn pests & diseases. We have invested for the longterm in modern equipment, dependable vehicles, and a new state of the art building. We have established a loyal but not large customer base, and are currently deploying an aggressive marketing campaign to serve more clients, We plan on @ least 500% growth this year to make this a viable entity. Come on spring!!:)

LawnBoy0311
02-28-2013, 09:28 AM
Welcome! Nice to have you here!

How many customers do you have now? Can you share some plans for your 500% growth rate?

This warm weather can't come fast enough!!

Steve
02-28-2013, 02:46 PM
Welcome to our forum!

WOW it sounds like you spent a lot getting everything up and running.

Can you tell us a little about why you decided to go that route?

I learned much about the business over the last 11 years and now am pursuing and realizing a dream of owning my own LLC.

What kind of lessons stand out that you feel will be able to be usd with your lawn care business?