PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

cutnuplawnservice
02-27-2013, 04:03 PM
Hello everyone!
New to the forum, excited to connect and learn for all of you. We have a lawn care service started it in 2008 as a part time venture. We've decided to "go all out" this year and make it our full time business. Have a great day :D

LawnBoy0311
02-27-2013, 05:01 PM
Good luck and keep us posted!!!

djlandscaping06
02-27-2013, 05:14 PM
Hello everyone!
New to the forum, excited to connect and learn for all of you. We have a lawn care service started it in 2008 as a part time venture. We've decided to "go all out" this year and make it our full time business. Have a great day :D

Welcome aboard, new myself just signed up a week ago but I am really enjoying all the info so far!

mike affordable
02-27-2013, 07:04 PM
welcome lots of knoledge on this forum good luck!

Steve
02-28-2013, 02:23 PM
Welcome to our forum!

What made you decide to go full time with your business this year? Had you been planning on doing it this year for a while or did you have to based on some external forces?

Any suggestions for others looking to go from part time to full time?

cutnuplawnservice
03-01-2013, 11:11 PM
Welcome to our forum!

What made you decide to go full time with your business this year? Had you been planning on doing it this year for a while or did you have to based on some external forces?

Any suggestions for others looking to go from part time to full time?

Had thought about it but got laid off so decided now's the best time to do it. The timing is a little off being its early in the season around here. I'm promoting / marketing / prospecting like crazy and I already have some clients lined up. I still need income until it takes off so I'm doing "odd jobs" for now. A little hesitant to look for ft work due to the fact I need to be able to do quotes and met with prospects etc.

Steve
03-04-2013, 02:53 PM
I do hope you get a lot of customers signed up for spring and things take off. Keep at it and let us know how things go as you have new updates.