PDA

View Full Version : Clueless New Member

Hlngresh
02-26-2013, 10:16 AM
Hi everyone my name is Helen. I joined the form because my husband decided he wanted his own Lawn Care Business. He went last week and bought $8,000dollars worth of equipment. He has been cutting for the city for 12 yrs. This has always been his dream. He will only be working part time. He has a full time job with great medical insurance that we must have for our family of 5.
I am hoping this forum can help us get started. I have so many questions I don't even no where to begin. :confused:

Caskey Lawns & Landscapes
02-26-2013, 10:26 AM
Welcome Helen.................

Don't be afraid to ask questions, There are a lot of good guys & gals on here that will help out where they can....Good luck with your new business...:)

LawnBoy0311
02-26-2013, 10:43 AM
There was another wife posting on here not too long ago too. Look into past threads and you'll find her. You guys will do great! Ask away on the questions, hopefully we can help.

Hlngresh
02-26-2013, 11:49 AM
Thanks for the info will look for her. I also signed up for the Lawn Business Class and have found a lot of my answer there.

Steve
02-26-2013, 12:37 PM
Welcome to our forum.

Take it all step by step and don't let yourself get overwhelmed. As you go, if questions pop up, ask :)