PDA

View Full Version : Hi from NW Florida

Ray
02-14-2013, 06:32 PM
Hi all !
My name is Ray, My partner and I own and manage Always Blooming Landscape Servvices LLC located in Crestview Fl.
We Started in 2007 and have been here since even with the sluggish economy haunting us.
We offer a full line of services from complete landscape and sod installation to one time cleanups and also have a full service fence division.
Been reading posts here for about 2 years and finally took the time to sign up.
Great site, look forward to being a part of a growing site
Ray
Always Blooming Landscape Servcies LLC

alwaysbloominglandscape.com

mike affordable
02-14-2013, 08:28 PM
welcome to the forum lots of good guys here .good luck! you started in 07 business must be doing ok . tough economy is right .

Steve
02-15-2013, 02:30 PM
Hi Ray,

Welcome to our forum!

What took you so long to sign in, take part, and say hi?

What advice do you have for newer business owners to be able to make it through their first 5 - 6 years as you have done?

Ray
02-15-2013, 10:40 PM
Thanks for the welcome!
Always found myself coming back here to read about others on rainy afternoons here in Florida, just never took the time to sign up lol
As for the first few years in business I believe after reading many posts here we all agree that you dont have to go out and buy all brand new state of the art equipment, just make sure you set yourself up with reliable equipment geared toward what you plan to do, residential or commercial.
As you also stress, KNOW your costs and sell quality not price.
Try to upsell whenever you can, and dont try to grow to quickly.
Look around you to figure out what services are needed, in time you will learn that even a small job can be profitable now and in the future from word of mouth or a referal
Also dont feel that you must take every job that comes your way.
Have a safe and profitable day all

Caskey Lawns & Landscapes
02-16-2013, 06:52 AM
welcome aboard...You made it over the hump being in business since 2007...Good job :D

Rainy afternoons in Fla :confused:

That's every day isn't it :D:D

Sprinkler Buddy
02-16-2013, 09:08 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Steve
02-18-2013, 12:43 PM
Ray, are there any things you have found a business owner can do to get more referrals?