PDA

View Full Version : 2013 oficially start it for the grass doctor

Grass Doctor
02-05-2013, 10:51 PM
it was only 80degress, here in south TX, weeds a popping every where, 3 years in business, already getting new clients i pick up 4 during the short winter we had, ready to rock and roll and kill some weeds :D going for 30 to 50 more clients this year.
10x6 trailer,
turfco riding sprayer or a compost spreader.
ford ranger.
36in use walk behind commercial from craiglist or ebay.

Y QUE NO PARE LA FIESTA.

http://youtu.be/zupeRSW3boY

LawnBoy0311
02-06-2013, 07:00 AM
Where the heck have you been????

I think Cheese and Hedge are still in hybernation.

LawnBoy0311
02-06-2013, 10:17 AM
I'm so pumped for this year!

I just ordered clear door knob bags from unline.com, 1,000 for $38 shipping included. I plan to put my flyers and cards in there, along with some having pens and others having magnets. It's never been done in my area, so hopefully it will pay off!

Whats everyone else doing?

Grass Doctor
02-07-2013, 10:03 PM

I just ordered clear door knob bags from unline.com, 1,000 for $38 shipping included. I plan to put my flyers and cards in there, along with some having pens and others having magnets. It's never been done in my area, so hopefully it will pay off!

i had 2 calls today i know one i already have one since its a referral from an actual customer (highly recommended) im being modest :D:D:D:D that's what they said. set it up the other one for tomorrow. :D:D:D dude that's the kind of attitude, i like to see men, post ur flyers. when u get them i want to have them done for this year tier of cutting my owns .

Grass Doctor
02-07-2013, 10:05 PM
Where the heck have you been????

thats fock up( I think Cheese and Hedge are still in hybernation):D:D:D:D:D:D
81 degrees for today, and rising :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Norcal
02-08-2013, 12:20 AM

I hate getting door hangers so I hope it works for you maybe put some grass seed in it and put a line in there call me when this needs to be cut.

LawnBoy0311
02-08-2013, 06:29 AM
I hate getting door hangers so I hope it works for you maybe put some grass seed in it and put a line in there call me when this needs to be cut.

I hate them too. Every Tom Dick and Harry puts them out around me. So this year I'm doing something a bit different. I'm trying to get myself away from the typical lawn care door hanger.

Last year I ordered 500 pens and 500 magnets with my name on them. With a postcard that says "Get 25% off your first month" and a pen or magnet, all placed inside a clear bag to hang on the door knob, I'm hoping it will generate some leads. If it doesn't, its fine because I have to get rid of the stuff.

I know by doing this, my approach is far different than anyone else.

LawnBoy0311
02-08-2013, 06:32 AM
i had 2 calls today i know one i already have one since its a referral from an actual customer (highly recommended) im being modest :D:D:D:D that's what they said. set it up the other one for tomorrow. :D:D:D dude that's the kind of attitude, i like to see men, post ur flyers. when u get them i want to have them done for this year tier of cutting my owns .

I got 2 calls too! I landed one, the other I'm still waiting on. I have to follow up with a phone call today to make sure she got it.

Hopefully Cheese and Hedge aren't in hybernation in the same cave spooning eachother....

patrick6411
02-08-2013, 10:12 AM
Weather down here is heating up. Houston is warming up very well. Weeds are growing here too. Last week we were doing cuts.

Steve
02-08-2013, 12:19 PM
I am looking forwards to hearing a lot more about your success this year! Make it happen!

Grass Doctor
02-09-2013, 07:46 PM
I got 2 calls too! I landed one, the other I'm still waiting on. I have to follow up with a phone call today to make sure she got it.

Hopefully Cheese and Hedge aren't in hybernation in the same cave spooning eachother....

kool kool i landed both and i landed one more this week :)