PDA

View Full Version : 18 year old lco with a staff of 28?

Steve
01-28-2008, 08:10 AM
Justin really is a tiger. What do you think of this article? He started his lawn care business at 15 and by the time he was 18 he had a staff of 28! Have you ever met anyone that was able to do that?

How would you like to have a lawn care business with a staff of 28?

Profile: Justin Moran (http://smallbusiness.smh.com.au/managing/technology/profile:-justin-moran-funky,-sexy,-cool-902475145.html) - "I was 15 and I couldn't even get a job for free. It could have been bad luck; I might have had too many freckles. The only way I knew how to make money was to mow lawns," says Moran.

In three years Moran had turned his lawn mowing business in Melbourne's suburbs into a thriving business with 28 staff. At 21, he sold out and built the BBNT fast food franchise from scratch with one of his former clients. After winning a string of rewards, Moran sold out again to start two bars in Melbourne.

"For 10 years, everything I touched turned to gold. I was way ahead of my mates, I owned my own place, I had plenty of cash and a great lifestyle. But my arrogance got me into trouble," says Moran.

All Aspects Landscaping
01-31-2008, 11:17 AM
Hope he doesnt end up like a child television star... drunk and on drugs...

Steve
01-31-2008, 01:43 PM
Have you known people who found too much success in their lives too soon and just couldn't handle it?

PremierLand
02-11-2008, 11:32 AM
"For 10 years, everything I touched turned to gold. I was way ahead of my mates, I owned my own place, I had plenty of cash and a great lifestyle. But my arrogance got me into trouble,"

I wonder what kind of trouble he got into.