PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm Shaun From Salt Lake City, Utah

asaplawnservice
01-24-2013, 12:41 PM
I have a question, maybe someone can help me find what I'm looking for. Iím looking for a program where I can add all my customers in and this program plans out the best route for me to drive so I'm not wasting time driving around. Thanks.

P.S. My old lab top crashed last summer and I had a website that was free where I could measure out properties on it. I can't remember the name of the website anymore. Does anyone know of one like this?

Thanks again,
Shaun

SECTLANDSCAPING
01-24-2013, 12:43 PM
findalot, google earth, etc.

Theres a bunch of programs just google lawn care software.

stevef1201
01-24-2013, 04:06 PM
I use google maps then move the route around to make it the best. It is a graphic map so you can look at the entire map and make changes that work

J.A.S.LawnService
01-24-2013, 04:31 PM
I have a question, maybe someone can help me find what I'm looking for. Iím looking for a program where I can add all my customers in and this program plans out the best route for me to drive so I'm not wasting time driving around. Thanks.

P.S. My old lab top crashed last summer and I had a website that was free where I could measure out properties on it. I can't remember the name of the website anymore. Does anyone know of one like this?

Thanks again,
Shaun

Shaun, I have used google earth on a desktop to measure. I have been using my Ipad more and more so I now use an app call measure map.

Nothing beats a measuring wheel. Gets you on the property to see the terrain.

I am also shopping for a billing, tracking and routing program. Just downloaded Gopher free trial.

Hope that helps,
Paco