PDA

View Full Version : Pre-emergent Question

Grass Doctor
01-23-2013, 01:42 AM
pre-emergent what will be the best pre-emergent for warm grasses im trying to prevent dandelions, goose grass, crabgrass well broad leaf and grassy weeds,
i been reading ON 65WGD i have use 2,4 d and surflan 40 4 orizalin theur fine but keep it affordable but then i have to come for grassy weeds what i want its to do one application and then come back just for crabgrass around 3 to 4 oz per 1000sq to provide 8 to 10 months protection any inputs please.

Grass Doctor
01-23-2013, 11:50 AM
shiiiiiittt any body here that knows about pre-emergent that is willig to share a little information please on warm season grasses
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Steve
01-23-2013, 12:58 PM
theur fine but keep it affordable but then i have to come for grassy weeds

Are you saying you want to find one product so you don't have to do two different applications?

Grass Doctor
01-23-2013, 02:10 PM
yes, thanks steve thats exactly what im trying to do, in here.

Grass Doctor
01-24-2013, 12:28 AM
focking lame that all this mothefooos wont freaking share a bit of knowledge pretty freaking wooop:D:D:D:D:D any way i was talking to my self.

almost ready to take my TDA test 300 hundred more pages. one more book to read.

oh by the way a piece of shiitttt low life stole my echo s231 from the back of my truck 4 moths ago. i believe it had to be one of the home owner.

comic if it wasnt true i was hedging some bushes for a client(cop)

Steve
01-24-2013, 08:20 PM
I'd figure you have probably stumped everyone with this question.

oh by the way a piece of shiitttt low life stole my echo s231 from the back of my truck 4 moths ago. i believe it had to be one of the home owner.

What made you think of this today?

SECTLANDSCAPING
01-24-2013, 08:42 PM
I'm not stumped. Just in a completely different climate. 2,4-D has worked good for me but I deal with shade grass. I like to use it in mulch beds.

Grass Doctor
01-24-2013, 11:13 PM
I'd figure you have probably stumped everyone with this question.

What made you think of this today?

no body sharing some knowledge, kinda piece me off :D:D:D:D:D not that i care if some post or what ever but i made an honest question, any inputs on pre emergents for warm season grasses, one application. you see 2,4 d its a beast to kill broad leaf weed and awesome, and very affordable pre=emergent too ,but i wont kill blue grass, ray grass, nut grass, crabgrass, goose grass, onion grass i just control it and very little meaning it recognize this types of weeds as grasses cause in another states some off this name above are grasses that people use as turf, so i wont hurt it, wont get rid of it, so i have to come and another product that special for grassy weeds, that's when it stop being economically, so this year i wan to buy a product that will be affordable for me and powerful end off for one application in feb, and one for crabgrass in june. just want it to take a short cut you know or i should say advise from another applicator experience with warm season grass and weeds.

how ever i all ready figure it out.

SECTLANDSCAPING
01-24-2013, 11:36 PM
There is a weed n feed specifically for crab grass. I used it with good results but I cant remember the name for the life of me. I did pick it up at Home depot. It wasnt that cheap either something like $20 for 10,000 sq ft.

wat5150
01-25-2013, 06:21 AM
Tough question to answer. Plus noone can understand a goddam thing you write!!!!:D Hooked on phonics

thom
01-25-2013, 09:09 AM
Tough question to answer. Plus noone can understand a goddam thing you write!!!!:D Hooked on phonics

Methinks the OP's first language is not english.
OR, there is some malfunction with his pc.