PDA

View Full Version : Living n West Central Florida

stevef1201
01-08-2013, 12:07 PM
Life is great here, Just picked another lawn care customer, and its JANUARY!

Steve
01-08-2013, 01:13 PM
That is fantastic! How did they find out about you? Was it through a referral?

SECTLANDSCAPING
01-08-2013, 02:19 PM
Life is Great in the North. We make thousands of dollars a month in case it snows. The winter is great we make more then we do the rest of the year and work less, sometimes not at all.

dpld
01-08-2013, 03:12 PM
Life is Great in the North. We make thousands of dollars a month in case it snows. The winter is great we make more then we do the rest of the year and work less, sometimes not at all.

i agree, i would not give up my yearly 3 month paid vacation for nothing.

nice2weedu
01-08-2013, 06:09 PM
Hi there in the north,

How are you pulling that off? I'd love to pick your brain. I am " Jersey Strong " as well.

bruces
01-08-2013, 08:35 PM
Hi there in the north,

How are you pulling that off? I'd love to pick your brain. I am " Jersey Strong " as well.

pretty sure what they mean is its probably not snowing in their areas ,and they have yearly contracts on snow removal ,so with yearly contracts you dont want to go to work .

SECTLANDSCAPING
01-08-2013, 09:56 PM
pretty sure what they mean is its probably not snowing in their areas ,and they have yearly contracts on snow removal ,so with yearly contracts you dont want to go to work .

Yeah there seasonal contracts. If it snows a 100 times its 15k if it snows 1 time its 15k. Its very easy to make ten thousand without stepping foot out of the house. The downside is when it does snow it cuts into profit. So we sit around hoping it doesnt. Ideally its better to have a mix of per push and seasonal so if its a bad winter youll still make out.