PDA

View Full Version : Shoelawn2009

Shoelawn2009
01-01-2013, 02:41 PM
Hey guys,
It's Shoelawn2009 here. I've been in the business since November 2009. Im almost 25 years old. I decided to get into this business because one, I was tired of listening to others tell me what to do all the time and two, I love being outside and seeing happy clients/customers. I am having some problems though guys. I need some business tips on how to find investors or banks that will loan a small business a type of expansion fund or a small fund to just help in general. Please give me any incite on how to accomplish my goal.

Thanks,
Shoelawn2009

Steve
01-01-2013, 02:47 PM
Welcome to our forum!

What do you need the funding for? What would it help you do that you can't do now?

SECTLANDSCAPING
01-01-2013, 02:56 PM
No bank will give you a loan without two tax returns. Even with that they dont like loaning to small business. You could try SBA but they just help secure the loan and wont actually give you one.

With that being said you could get a business line of credit. The interest is high 10-20% but you can pay it back in a month or a year. To get this all you need is a good credit score. If you dont have good credit. Your sh*t out luck for everything.

Steve
01-02-2013, 12:02 PM
Even with that they dont like loaning to small business.

Do you have any advice as another way to go when it comes to building your company without a loan?