PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

spud
12-30-2012, 11:58 PM
Hi Steve,
Thanks for the welcome, I live in Australia in the state of Queensland, in a place called Yeppoon. Very tropical been very hot no rain and us guy's ? well we need rain to get the grass growing.

I started my business last year but really was too soft on customers allowing them to tell me what they were going to pay. Well no more this new year will a good one for my business.

The other trap I fell into was buying inferior cheap Chinese Crap that had me seeing more down time than work time. I recently made a decision either get out or get serious and buy good gear, Yes it is a little more expensive but believe me the more productive hours you have will soon have you more happier and a bigger clientele base.

By the Way Guy's Happy New Year I hope to build a long,strong friendship and here because if you are like me there are times you feel like you are searching round in the dark so to speak to get more clients.

My Business will be booming once the rains green up the lawns.

Steve
12-31-2012, 11:27 AM
I started my business last year but really was too soft on customers allowing them to tell me what they were going to pay. Well no more this new year will a good one for my business.

Welcome to our forum!

How would your average estimate process go last year, starting from the time you pulled up in front of the customer's house? How will you change that process this year to make it better for you?