PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for my website

JRB6250
12-26-2012, 01:44 PM
Hi every one. My name is Jeff and I am just starting up a lawn business. I just got my license and Insurance and sent off for my business cards. when I get them I plan on going door-to-door to try to get customers. I am also in progress of creating a website for my business. I have about 1 year experience in property maintenance and on my website, I'm not certain what I should publish because I do not want the "one year of experience" to scare people away. Do you have any suggestions on what I should put to leave customers at ease and still sound professional?

Thanks in advance!

ringahding1
12-26-2012, 05:05 PM
Usually if you have a business website, it is always a great idea to add your domain to any business cards or flyers you hand to potential clients.

As far as your website is concerned, this would have been the first thing completed before you create flyers or business cards.

For your website - Photos of your work & the Services you provide are a good start.

JRB6250
12-26-2012, 05:22 PM
Usually if you have a business website, it is always a great idea to add your domain to any business cards or flyers you hand to potential clients.

As far as your website is concerned, this would have been the first thing completed before you create flyers or business cards.

For your website - Photos of your work & the Services you provide are a good start.

Thank you very much, I did put my domain name on my cards. i just don't want to start out not being honest to my customers. Again Thank you for your help.

Steve
12-27-2012, 12:34 PM
Why not just general things like the services you offer and your contact information?

There are a bunch of free lawn care business web templates (http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=7218) here if you want to use them.

JRB6250
12-27-2012, 03:19 PM
Why not just general things like the services you offer and your contact information?

There are a bunch of free lawn care business web templates (http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=7218) here if you want to use them.

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate all the help.

Steve
12-28-2012, 11:02 AM
I look forwards to seeing what you come up with.

JRB6250
12-29-2012, 11:58 AM
I look forwards to seeing what you come up with.

Thanks Steve. I hope to have it up and running next week. I will let you know.