PDA

View Full Version : What services to offer?

mdewiese
12-26-2012, 02:08 PM
Since winter is already here and being from Iowa Iím wondering what services to offer. Iíve teamed up with a large property management company to plow snow for the winter, but with snow itís hit or miss. So, Iím trying to think outside the box and figure out what services to offer during the winter months. After college I manage a larger company and here are a few things that we did: Snow removal, holiday light/storage, dirt work or landscaping if the frost line isnít to deep or snow isnít on the ground.

Thanks,
Michael
Excel Lawns & Landscape

Cashin H&P
12-26-2012, 02:13 PM
Since winter is already here and being from Iowa Iím wondering what services to offer. Iíve teamed up with a large property management company to plow snow for the winter, but with snow itís hit or miss. So, Iím trying to think outside the box and figure out what services to offer during the winter months. After college I manage a larger company and here are a few things that we did: Snow removal, holiday light/storage, dirt work or landscaping if the frost line isnít to deep or snow isnít on the ground.

Thanks,
Michael
Excel Lawns & Landscape

I do logging and sell firewood. Its a good way to stay busy and make a little bit of $ but you need to invest in the right equipment, which is pricy some times.

Steve
12-27-2012, 01:31 PM
Can you offer any tree trimming, pruning, removal, chipping. What about gutter cleaning? How far away from property care would you want to get? Would you want to do any handy man home repairs?