PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Myself

Cole3419
12-26-2012, 05:39 AM
My name is Cole and i'm in NE Alabama. My business is called J.C. Landscaping & i just started working for myself this year. I didn't do near as good as i expected. I done real good until about the middle of june then my phone just quit ringing. This year i'm adding buying scrap metal to my business. I got into scrapping back in August & have made good money. Does anyone have any ideas that would help me create a Flyer advertising Landscaping and Recycling that will catch peoples attention.

Steve
12-26-2012, 01:48 PM
Hi Cole,

Welcome to our forum!

I didn't do near as good as i expected. I done real good until about the middle of june then my phone just quit ringing.

What is your view on why you feel the calls stopped in june? Did you do anything different then? Did the weather change? What are you thinking that might have caused that all to happen?

Cashin H&P
01-02-2013, 08:02 AM
I dont buy scrap or haul it away for free. If I have scrap from a job (there is aluminium in railings for decks) I have always just done it because getting some cash for it was always better then tossing it. It definitely can be a good way to make some extra cash.

Shark1611
01-02-2013, 07:32 PM
My name is Cole and i'm in NE Alabama. My business is called J.C. Landscaping & i just started working for myself this year. I didn't do near as good as i expected. I done real good until about the middle of june then my phone just quit ringing. This year i'm adding buying scrap metal to my business. I got into scrapping back in August & have made good money. Does anyone have any ideas that would help me create a Flyer advertising Landscaping and Recycling that will catch peoples attention.

Cole it takes a lot of work to build the business. One of the things that helped me out was letting my friends know I was in the business and it took off by word of mouth. Also my truck and trailer has my logo and contact information. Also this website has been a great help for me and many of us are here to help you do well. Hang in there and welcome to the fourm.