PDA

View Full Version : How is this for a Christmas present?

nevets
12-25-2012, 03:54 PM
So got an awesome surprise from my parents this morning. This was sittin on the trailer in the driveway when i woke up. Needless to say i was ecstatic lol. I was plannin on going and buying it at the end of this week but my dad decided he wanted to help me get the business started. Needless to say i have great parents. They wanted me to get started without having to go into debt.

Already nocked down the onions on their two acres and got the hang of the steering system. Its odd for sure but it becomes natural after a few minutes.

Still cant wipe the smile off my face...

Scag Pro V 48 inch

LawnCareMan280
12-25-2012, 06:32 PM
Sweet I got a cell phone a samsung not an android:( I use it for calling my lawn care customers. If it was a android I would get the gopherhaul mowing price and snow clearing app. So that is what I got

Naylor's Lawncare
12-25-2012, 08:16 PM
Hell of a christmas present.How is that steering set up?My local scag dealer keeps trying to get me to buy one.Just looks like it would be strange to get used to.

CHEESE2009
12-25-2012, 09:12 PM
Sweet I got a cell phone a samsung not an android:( I use it for calling my lawn care customers. If it was a android I would get the gopherhaul mowing price and snow clearing app. So that is what I got

You can still get an android for free probably.

It's the account and service your parents are paying for, just switch it over to a better phone :D

If they don't give you the phone for free, the phone itself will probably cost $80-$400 (for some odd reason), and so long as you have a 3 year contract, and it's not pay-as-you-go.

CHEESE2009
12-25-2012, 09:15 PM
Congrats on the mower Steven!

Nice beagle(?) too!

LawnCareMan280
12-25-2012, 10:10 PM
You can still get an android for free probably.

It's the account and service your parents are paying for, just switch it over to a better phone :D

If they don't give you the phone for free, the phone itself will probably cost $80-$400 (for some odd reason), and so long as you have a 3 year contract, and it's not pay-as-you-go.

I figured out I don't need an android because I got all I need To call my customers and text them. So it is awesome

nevets
12-26-2012, 12:06 AM
Thanks guys and Cheese that is our lazy ol' basset hound Chester. He aint good for much lol.

Mowin4Dollas
12-26-2012, 09:24 AM
Take care of it man! Oil change every 5 hours or so and keep that air filter clean!! Congratulations! It looks like a orange machine full of money!

Steve
12-26-2012, 01:52 PM
That is the best Christmas gift I have seen on here in a long while!

What are some of the big plans you have to put it into use with the coming new year?