PDA

View Full Version : Thank you letter

LawnCareMan280
12-24-2012, 05:06 PM
Well this was my first year in buisness and I would like too thank Steve and every memeber on here for giving me this knowledge about lawn care. You guys have gave me a sucessfull year of lawn care on what and what not to do. I have also learned some snow removal bidding on how too get jobs. Thanks again for all you guys do and have a merry christmas and a happy new year!

Sincerly

Travis

Steve
12-26-2012, 01:29 PM
Travis,

You are very welcome. I am certain this upcoming year is going to be great for you, just please make sure you get your schoolwork done before you do any business.

I hope to see you get as much education as possible.

ringahding1
12-26-2012, 07:33 PM
Hey man that is great! When times get tough, just know they will pass so do not>>>QUIT! Just keep plugging new ideas of how to increase sales and be more efficient for your customers.

LawnCareMan280
12-26-2012, 08:59 PM
Travis,

You are very welcome. I am certain this upcoming year is going to be great for you, just please make sure you get your schoolwork done before you do any business.

I hope to see you get as much education as possible.

I do my school work done first then in study hall if I'm done I carry around my buisness notebook around with me and fill in stuff. I am doing well in school I am getting a's and b's so I'm doing well.

LawnCareMan280
12-26-2012, 09:03 PM
Hey man that is great! When times get tough, just know they will pass so do not>>>QUIT! Just keep plugging new ideas of how to increase sales and be more efficient for your customers.

Thanks I will remember that I am doing well with just my three accounts. This spring I getting more people in my neighborhood accounts but I got to be quick and act fast because I live by a compettitor right next door so I got to do that.