PDA

View Full Version : A crazy business product that just might work

Steve
12-01-2007, 10:41 PM
Here is a crazy business product that just might work.

At the very least it did get a lot of media attention because it was different. Maybe this would be a great gag gift LOL.

Just in time for holiday cuddly critter corpses (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22028434) - Look into any child's toy box and you'll usually find at least one stuffed animal that has seen better days a teddy bear with an eye missing or an arm nearly torn off. Now a British company wants to give you that look right out of the box with its line of "roadkill" plush toys.

The first to be launched is Twitch the Raccoon which comes with its own body bag, reports U.K newspaper Metro.

FourSeasons
01-20-2008, 09:53 PM
[/QUOTE]Here is a crazy business product that just might work.
[QUOTE]
Steve-
I'm just curious how you see this as a business product. It just seems kind of wierd to me.
Unless it was a gag gift. LOL

Steve
01-20-2008, 09:56 PM
Yea I saw it as a gag gift. It's so stupid LOL that's why I thought it might work HAHAHAAHHA. Can you imagine getting one of those as a gift. HAHAH

There are a lot of creative people out there.

FourSeasons
01-20-2008, 09:58 PM
I'm suprised that the animal activist people didn't protest this.
Could you imagine giving it to a little girl or something.LOL
Might freak her out.
Little boy might like it though.

Steve
01-20-2008, 10:00 PM
I thought about this product a little while ago when I was in a steak house and on the menu they offered a meal called 'road kill' LOL

FourSeasons
01-20-2008, 10:04 PM
Quote[/b] ]offered a meal called 'road kill' LOL

LOL . I've been in restraunts that offer it on the menu to. Most of the time when I'm traveling somewhere.
You would think that would be a turnoff. Thats funny.

landonkade
01-20-2008, 10:09 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 01 2007,10:41)]Here is a crazy business product that just might work.

At the very least it did get a lot of media attention because it was different. Maybe this would be a great gag gift LOL.

Just in time for holiday cuddly critter corpses (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22028434) - Look into any child's toy box and you'll usually find at least one stuffed animal that has seen better days a teddy bear with an eye missing or an arm nearly torn off. Now a British company wants to give you that look right out of the box with its line of *"roadkill" plush toys.

The first to be launched is Twitch the Raccoon which comes with its own body bag, reports U.K newspaper Metro.
how about using www.smcorp.com as a upsell.... home decorating products for inside and outside of the home.

People make a great licing just selling this stuff alone. I am friends with alot of members, i am in a chat room with them sometimes on monday nights

fountains
bird houses
water fountains
statues
and more

Steve
01-20-2008, 10:35 PM
Would this have to be tied in at all with outdoor landscapes or no? How important is the upsell to be kept within the theme or genre of what your business is about?

landonkade
01-20-2008, 10:39 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 20 2008,10:35)]Would this have to be tied in at all with outdoor landscapes or no? How important is the upsell to be kept within the theme or genre of what your business is about?
it could be a part of the landscaping, but dont have to be tied in, just a suggestion

it could be offered in hardscaping also( the outdoor stuff)

Steve
01-20-2008, 10:40 PM
Good thinking!

If you don't present the idea to the customer, you can't sell it!