PDA

View Full Version : New Mower and accounts!

Mowin4Dollas
12-13-2012, 07:31 PM
Got my new Snapper Pro s150xt today and while mowing an account I picked up another one! I'm super excited to grow my business!

Mowin4Dollas
12-13-2012, 07:33 PM
My picture will not post!

willshome
12-13-2012, 08:49 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Fu_nkKxCUlg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mowin4Dollas
12-13-2012, 09:53 PM
Here is the picture of it. I got the seat switched out and it looks very very professional now! Haha!

Steve
12-14-2012, 12:04 PM
That is great news! How did you land that new customer while mowing another?

Also have you gotten signs on your truck and trailer?

Oh and one last thing, how are you liking the new mower?

Mowin4Dollas
12-15-2012, 06:28 AM
That is great news! How did you land that new customer while mowing another?

Also have you gotten signs on your truck and trailer?

Oh and one last thing, how are you liking the new mower?

He is a neighbor, and we started talking about the mower when he aaw me out. I gave him my price, he decided he would sell his mower and let me maintain his property for next year.

I am going to buy a magnetic sign for my truck, a large banner for my trailer gate, and a small banner for my rops system.

I LOVE this mower, it is super comfortable with the premium seat, it cuts extremely well and FLYS!!! I can transport around 12 mph and mow at about 10. It has the b&s cyclonic 26 hp engine so it has a ton of power for a 48" deck. I love it!

Steve
12-17-2012, 12:02 PM
This is really fascinating. Do you feel this new account wouldn't have happened if you didn't have that new mower? This may be a great example of why it is so important to keep all your equipment looking new and clean and that it attracts customers.

I am going to buy a magnetic sign for my truck, a large banner for my trailer gate, and a small banner for my rops system.

I look forwards to seeing what you get.

Mowin4Dollas
12-17-2012, 07:54 PM
Yes seeing all the features on it, and the striping kit was a big deal. Honestly the reason I got the account was because of my price, and because of me being his next door neighbor and he knows me very well.

I still have so many questions and so much to learn! I am very excited about this adventure and what the Lord has in store for me.

turf&tree
12-18-2012, 09:25 AM
You getting the job based on price alone is what scares me!

Mowin4Dollas
12-19-2012, 10:27 AM
I'll still be getting a dollar a minute. Friendships are more important than money. Especially with the type of friend this man is.