PDA

View Full Version : How to get a abandon home for mowing& snow removal

LawnCareMan280
12-02-2012, 11:48 AM
Hi guys I got a question.

I was wondering how to get an abandon house for property maientance. Just last month I have been at my grandma's this house was abandoned the people moved out without telling the bank so how do I contact them? There is already A paper signed by bank of americain the window saying that is abandoned so how do i get it? Thanks please write awensor below

Cashin H&P
12-02-2012, 12:59 PM
Hi guys I got a question.

I was wondering how to get an abandon house for property maientance. Just last month I have been at my grandma's this house was abandoned the people moved out without telling the bank so how do I contact them? There is already A paper signed by bank of americain the window saying that is abandoned so how do i get it? Thanks please write awensor below

Well the house is forclosed. The owner could not pay his bills. The bank now owns the house out right. They will be trying to tell the house for what is owed to them. They want to spend the least amount of money to maintain the property as possible. So even if you did get the house it probably wont be worth it, they will want it done once a month, maybe, the grass will be super long, and there is probably tons of **** in the yard that will damage your mower.

The bank actually wont be the one paying you it will be a gov't agency. They will want before, during, and after pic's of the property. For all of this BS you might get $20 a cut.

Not to mention that they will most likely want you to have insurance which im sure you dont have being 13.

patrick6411
12-02-2012, 02:18 PM
You have to have 1 mill in insurance to work for BOA. It is not easy at all.

Cashin H&P
12-02-2012, 02:45 PM

I have never done any forcloser work so I wasnt sure.

cuttingedgeron
12-02-2012, 06:23 PM

What does BOA stand for? I tried a search, but no luck.

CS-LawnService
12-02-2012, 06:58 PM
What does BOA stand for? I tried a search, but no luck.

Bank Of America

SECTLANDSCAPING
12-02-2012, 07:33 PM
A lot of foreclosures are subbed out to other companies who in turn pay squat. I had them call me up several times asking for 10-20 pictures. Then they're paying $17-$28 for up to a acre. They even try to sell you on how many properties they have. Then say something like a lot of guys sub them to other people. I just laugh at them!

patrick6411
12-02-2012, 10:27 PM
BOA is not a bank or lean holder you want to start with or do much business with. They take their time paying you and want someone to do a complete job. When I say complete I mean the inside and out. There is a lot more then just cutting grass. Most of the time you are hired by a third party company to do the job. The pay is next to nothing. Make sure that you photograph everything, I mean everything, both before and after. This is very important!