PDA

View Full Version : Cashin Home and Property Pic thread

Cashin H&P
12-01-2012, 10:41 PM
Here are some pics of my main truck,

2004 Chevy 1500 z71 5.3 with a 7.5 fisher plow (have to get a pic of that in the am) What do you guys think?

SECTLANDSCAPING
12-01-2012, 11:19 PM
Nice truck... Watch the tranny if your plowing. I put in 2 in my 02.

Cashin H&P
12-02-2012, 06:14 AM
Nice truck... Watch the tranny if your plowing. I put in 2 in my 02.

Oh im watching it, There is $3,000 sitting in the bank just waiting for it to break. Im glad I have a back up truck!

wat5150
12-02-2012, 06:32 AM
If your doing a lot of commercial plowing it is worth it to go with 3/4 ton. I am a silverado fan although I dont care for the front ends on the 03 04 models. they are nice trucks though.

Cashin H&P
12-02-2012, 08:17 AM
If your doing a lot of commercial plowing it is worth it to go with 3/4 ton. I am a silverado fan although I dont care for the front ends on the 03 04 models. they are nice trucks though.

Yes a 3/4 ton is better, I know. Will my 1/2 ton do it yes. Im not too concerned, if it breaks, it breaks, then I get it fixed or buy a new one

Iv been plowing for 4 years with a half ton, never had a problem. I do about 25 drive ways and 3 small parking lots

Steve
12-03-2012, 01:35 PM
The truck looks great and I love the customized license plate :)

How have you found it using your truck setup for the residential and commercial plowing you do? Is there anything you like or dislike about it?

Cashin H&P
12-03-2012, 08:25 PM
The truck looks great and I love the customized license plate :)

How have you found it using your truck setup for the residential and commercial plowing you do? Is there anything you like or dislike about it?

I hate the extened cab makes it a pain in the *** to back up haha, My next truck will be a chevy 2500hd singal cab.

Cashin H&P
02-03-2013, 03:40 PM
Hey guys here is a picture of my new to me 1991 wells cargo 7x14 enclosed trailer. Picked it up for $1200. I put new rims and tires on it as well as new breaks. It needs a good pressure washing and a Bit of black paint but after that I think it will look almost brand new. What do you guys think?

On a side note, the trailer did not come with a title or registration. I did find a plate on the tongue by the jack and It had what looks like a vin number on it. is that a common place for it to be, the number is cw142 53299?

Sorry for the crappy pic it was snowing when I dropped it off at the shop for the new breaks.

SECTLANDSCAPING
02-03-2013, 04:20 PM
Hey guys here is a picture of my new to me 1991 wells cargo 7x14 enclosed trailer. Picked it up for $1200. I put new rims and tires on it as well as new breaks. It needs a good pressure washing and a Bit of black paint but after that I think it will look almost brand new. What do you guys think?

On a side note, the trailer did not come with a title or registration. I did find a plate on the tongue by the jack and It had what looks like a vin number on it. is that a common place for it to be, the number is cw142 53299?

Sorry for the crappy pic it was snowing when I dropped it off at the shop for the new breaks.

yep thats the vin. Thats really whats important.

Good deal. Whenever I see a enclosed for cheap its single axle.

Cashin H&P
02-03-2013, 05:22 PM
yep thats the vin. Thats really whats important.

Good deal. Whenever I see a enclosed for cheap its single axle.

I know they wanted 2k for it but I talked them down alot lol Plus the lady just wanted it out of her yard and had no idea what she had.

I have to have a dot officer come out and gine me a vin varification certification so I can register it.

SECTLANDSCAPING
02-03-2013, 05:50 PM
I know they wanted 2k for it but I talked them down alot lol Plus the lady just wanted it out of her yard and had no idea what she had.

I have to have a dot officer come out and gine me a vin varification certification so I can register it.

here you have to temp it then drive 50 miles. On top of that its $70 for vin verification.

Cashin H&P
02-04-2013, 09:38 AM
here you have to temp it then drive 50 miles. On top of that its $70 for vin verification.

That sucks, DOT came out this moring, looked at the trailer gave me the new vin and he was on his way. In and out in 10 min haha

Steve
02-04-2013, 11:42 AM
DOT came out this moring, looked at the trailer gave me the new vin and he was on his way. In and out in 10 min haha

WOW I am amazed everything worked out so smoothly and fast with them?

SECTLANDSCAPING
02-04-2013, 12:02 PM
WOW I am amazed everything worked out so smoothly and fast with them?

yeah me too, CT blows.