PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Light Marketing

aduttonater
11-25-2012, 03:40 PM
I have a lot of competition where I advertise on the Internet (Craigslist), so I've offered a service that most don't. This is Christmas light hanging. I was able to get two calls yesterday and have them set up for Monday and Tuesday. I am wondering if there is anyway to dominate the Christmas light hanging business. Such as where can I get more jobs including the major accounts? Anybody been successful with this before?

Steve
11-26-2012, 02:22 PM
I'd figure this would be like most anything else. The longer you do it and the better you are at it, the more people will know you offer this service and will want to hire you.

Will you also have lawn signs made to stick in the yard once you hang the lights? I bet that could help you as well. Drop off some business cards at the neighboring homes too.

Shark1611
11-26-2012, 03:09 PM
I have a lot of competition where I advertise on the Internet (Craigslist), so I've offered a service that most don't. This is Christmas light hanging. I was able to get two calls yesterday and have them set up for Monday and Tuesday. I am wondering if there is anyway to dominate the Christmas light hanging business. Such as where can I get more jobs including the major accounts? Anybody been successful with this before?

I just posted a question on this on how to go about charging? So many different roofs and landscapes.