PDA

View Full Version : My intro

KMCLLC
11-24-2012, 08:45 AM
Good Morning fellow gophers,.
I'm Joel, the name of my company is Kingdom Minded Contractors or KMC for short. Services we provide are general landscaping and groundskeeping work but would like to expand into snow removal and plowing. We currently service Essex and Union County in NJ with aspirations to expand to the rest of northern NJ within 6mths. Hobbies are playing with my kids, volunteer work at my House of Worship (Christian Outreach Temple of Deliverance), extreme sports I.e. paintball, mountain climbing, skydiving, etc... I plan to learn more then what I would imagine here at gopher haul

Mike@Redneck Lawncare
11-24-2012, 10:04 AM
Hello Joel and welcome to the forum. There is alot of great info here on the forum so def read up on alot of stuff to get as much info as you can. The other gophers on here are very nice and helpfull so if you have any questions just ask - Steve and the guys will try and help you as much as possible.

Also you might check out Steve's books - full of information. I bought a couple and have learned so much plus I got some new ideas on how to make my lawn care grow and learned where I was making mistakes.

So good luck and I hope your mind is like a sponge cause you will learn alot.

Hope this helps Mike the Redneck

Steve
11-26-2012, 02:15 PM
Hi Joel,

Welcome to our forum!

What got you interested in starting your own business?

ringahding1
11-26-2012, 04:32 PM
Plenty to learn, do not believe everything I say...hahaha Welcome & Ask questions!

hansenslawncare
11-26-2012, 10:25 PM
Welcome...glad to see that you serve in your church. The best of luck to for you and your business.