PDA

View Full Version : WORX trivac

LawnCareMan280
11-18-2012, 06:12 PM
Hi guys

I was wondering I have a small shop vacumm that has a leaf blower part with it and I just don't want it. I was wondering should I get the Worx tri Vac leaf blower/ vacumm? My customers have small driveways and I don't think I need a gas blower becuase it would be a waste of gas to use one I think I need a worx Trivac. But I want your guys's ideas so please shre em here! Oh by the way here is a picture of the worx trivac

bruces
11-18-2012, 09:39 PM
you would be a fool if you didnt buy that awesome unit .How many lawns do you do again ?

Lopes Lawn Care
11-19-2012, 07:00 AM
That machine will work circles around those "driveway leaves". I'm sure with that thing you'll be able to get to that "next level". Man I wish I had one. :D

bruces
11-19-2012, 07:50 AM
I find it hard to wait for his next "which _ _ _ _ do I need " so I figure I will jump right in here and say the flourescent pink extension cord ,100 foot long ,is the one that I would buy to go with the blower .

SECTLANDSCAPING
11-19-2012, 09:15 AM
I find it hard to wait for his next "which _ _ _ _ do I need " so I figure I will jump right in here and say the flourescent pink extension cord ,100 foot long ,is the one that I would buy to go with the blower .

I'm sensing a little animosity. Its ok, He might let you borrow that mean green aerator.

Steve
11-19-2012, 12:00 PM
These units tend to be for consumer use. With that said, the power will be limited and it's lifespan limited too. Try it out and if you think it would work for you, go for it.

Mike@Redneck Lawncare
11-19-2012, 02:36 PM
these Units Tend To Be For Consumer Use. With That Said, The Power Will Be Limited And It's Lifespan Limited Too. Try It Out And If You Think It Would Work For You, Go For It.

No Steve It Not Go For It...... It's Gopher It

bruces
11-19-2012, 02:48 PM
I'm sensing a little animosity. Its ok, He might let you borrow that mean green aerator.

are you kidding ?Am I being punked right now ? I dont want to borrow it ,I want to own it because it matches a few of my mx bikes and looks like it would be a little bit of a workout !I wonder if he would trade a few blue birds for it ?

LawnCareMan280
11-19-2012, 04:23 PM
you would be a fool if you didnt buy that awesome unit .How many lawns do you do again ?

I mow 3 lawns hoping to get more

SECTLANDSCAPING
11-19-2012, 05:16 PM
I mow 3 lawns hoping to get more

Do yourself a favor and buy a backpack blower. Me personally I wont buy anything smaller then a 60 cc but for your sakes even a cheap homelite blower will do better. The handheld blowers are a waste of time and even smaller backpacks.

You might be thinking its just grass clippings it wont take long but then as soon as you want to blow some leaves your screwed. Just buy the right equipment the first time around. Its a lot cheaper in the long run.

Organic Ken
11-19-2012, 08:00 PM
But they look so cooool in the commercials! lol

jymie
11-20-2012, 07:29 PM
Hi guys

I was wondering I have a small shop vacumm that has a leaf blower part with it and I just don't want it. I was wondering should I get the Worx tri Vac leaf blower/ vacumm? My customers have small driveways and I don't think I need a gas blower becuase it would be a waste of gas to use one I think I need a worx Trivac. But I want your guys's ideas so please shre em here! Oh by the way here is a picture of the worx trivac

DONT DO IT.... I bought 2 of them my first year thinking I needed a vac like that and they are GARBAGE, the bag continues to fall off, what a piece of junk, I used them one time and they will never be used again...