View Full Version : Web design
02-16-2004, 12:35 PM
1.What are the differences of the three examples other than price? It seems like the written explanation are the same?!?!?
2.How do you want the pictures?
Budget Fencing (http://home.comcast.net/~bubenberg1/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html)
3. Can you use the pictures on my present website?
4.Why don't you host our sites with all the involvements we are going to have with your company: such as lawnmail.
5. Would like to explore the posting of coupons on my website for seasonal promotions
02-16-2004, 03:37 PM
The difference between the different templates is that they look different. Yes the pictures from your current website can be used. When you are getting ready to do this, give us a call and we will get more of the specifics from you.
02-16-2004, 04:03 PM
What about you guys hosting our sites (less problems to deal with one outfit) re: lawnmail, the coupons etc?
02-17-2004, 02:52 PM
Ultimately it doesn't matter who hosts your site, Lawnmail will work regardless. We do however host the Lawnmail system so that it is all centralized.
Quote[/b] ]Would like to explore the posting of coupons on my website for seasonal promotions
You can always change your website in the future, the html code just needs to be edited.
02-17-2004, 05:30 PM
ok, i think i got it?!?!?!
1. the lawnmail portion will/is hosted by you.
2. if gopher will host webpages i will be able to switch over at a later date, any idea what the cost to switch over, edit HMTL, will cost?
3. i am ready to explore the creation of my website. can someone explain, in detail, what the differences are between the tree(3) samples.
4. which one would be closest to the one i sent you an url?
5. what do you need from me now, funds, info., etx?
02-27-2004, 11:14 AM
Did you see the new templates (http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=1;t=701)?
03-10-2004, 04:12 PM
sorry, could not wait, we started with spring cleanings last week. very little time to do much pc work and the grass is turning greener by the day .... so maybe a PDA program will make it for the new season?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.