PDA

View Full Version : Worst Date Ever...

CHEESE2009
11-12-2012, 08:11 PM
So I wont be going on vacation, turns out my passport wasn't updated on time.

NO BIGGY! *wipes away tears*

-

I went on a date with a hotty tonight, but I'm pretty sure I blew it.

1. She lives in a town that is incredibly annoying. The roads have one-ways, random traffic lights, and there's a good chance that every road leads onto the damn highway which is frustrating. So I guess I left a little early, who wouldn't when driving in an unfamiliar area?!

2. She told me to pick her up at 7pm - so she thought me arriving at 6:50pm was "creepy". Woman like this make me really angry. :mad: How is that creepy? ... She's a cheerleader, I guess it comes with the package.

She also told me not to park in front of her home until she's ready... btch...

3. I was loaded up with coffee, and we were supposed to go to a movie. Considering I didn't look at the time movies are playing, she figured we'd be going to a movie and have to wait all night, so what did she suggest? - We went for COFFEE.

4. I work hard every day (sort of) throughout the summer/fall, but now that I'm finished everything and waiting for snow, I've got time to spare! Unfortunately, I also have A LOT of built up energy, which makes me have trouble sitting down, without looking like I need to go for a jog. - I was wired, and became twitchy.

5. I was forced to sit there and talk, but, I honestly had nothing to say. All I that came to mind was grass, clients, and snow... I don't do anything else, so what the hell could I possibly say? Everything else I could say was just negative, family, friends, etc... HAHAHA!

I did my best to keep her talking, but it didn't last... Grrr.

6. On my way driving her home, I just floored it, I wanted to go home and take a gigantic p|ss.

-

The life of a grass cutter, it's a sad one.

CHEESE2009
11-12-2012, 08:32 PM
To make things worse...

She said she wanted to become a social worker, so my response to that was, "It'd help if you didn't call your clients creepy".

She didn't get my joke. :(

Hedgemaster
11-12-2012, 08:58 PM
I'm shocked at the outcome. It sounded like you were the perfect match.

:eek:

Mowin4Dollas
11-12-2012, 09:14 PM
Cheese, You might just want to batch it for a while. Besides, southern girls are where it's at. They can mow the lawn, write a paper, do the laundry, and then feed you cold sweet tea and fried chicken at the end of a long summer day. Northern women just ain't put together like southern girls.

CHEESE2009
11-12-2012, 09:26 PM
It doesn't help that I have a very "good?" or horrible sense of humor. I couldn't tell her anything that I thought was funny - too risky.

One of my favorite ice breakers is locking the doors on the truck once a woman sits in, and then saying, "how do you like Mexico?" with a rapist grin on my face...

You can even mix it up and say, "let me show you my favorite part of the woods".

Steve
11-13-2012, 10:18 AM
one Of My Favorite Ice Breakers Is Locking The Doors On The Truck Once A Woman Sits In, And Then Saying, "how Do You Like Mexico?"

Hahahahhahahhahahahahaha

Have you also considered setting your work truck to look like this on the weekends for added effect? HAHAHAHHAHAHA

http://the-grayline.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/free-candy-van.jpg

Caskey Lawns & Landscapes
11-13-2012, 11:27 AM
I can always count on you guys cracking me up.....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D