PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist ad. I'll get the nuts out.

Lopes Lawn Care
11-09-2012, 01:26 PM
Found this today on Craigslist. http://newhaven.craigslist.org/bar/3359156725.html

hi i im taking new customer for fall cleanups.have a brand new stihl br 550 back pack blower and a 8 hp push blower.im east haven willing to travel up to 40 miles for a job.i have the best prices around.i will get every leave up.i dont leave a few here and there.i clean out ur grass with the push blower and get and the nuts,sticks,rocks,and stuck in leaves.i have a very good secret on how to do the cleanups.its fast and effictive.i promise u will be calling me back next year.i make ur yard look mint.im not in a rush to leave ur home like most people.i will stay intill i thinks its perfect.also do other landscaping work. email me with ur name and number and the date around u would like it done.thanks

CHEESE2009
11-09-2012, 01:34 PM
Found this today on Craigslist. http://newhaven.craigslist.org/bar/3359156725.html

Firstly, your avatar makes me laugh every time I see it... LOL :D

Secondly, this guys "in no rush" to do the work, but he seems to be rushing his sentences quite a bit!

Also, do people really have "nuts" on their lawn that need to be picked up?!?!:confused:

-

h my nam is frnk and i leaves on the lawn nuts.... call me

stevef1201
11-09-2012, 01:43 PM
My response If I lived in that area, would be - sure come on over and do this yard for me, I'll pay you 50 bucks (while I charge the homeowner 100)

He sounds so desperate that I think he would be willing to work for the nuts he finds in the lawns

Lopes Lawn Care
11-09-2012, 05:35 PM
Hahaha thanks man. That's Beavis the methhead. Its surprising what you find when you search google for "methhead". Been watching that show "Breaking Bad" to much lately too. lol

Yeah this dudes got time for your lawn and no time to get his spelling and grammar right. Not that I'm the best but if your gonna try to get customers at least "try" to get it right.

Steve, good idea on getting this bum to come out and do the work for you. Then again I don't think I'd want this dude on my customers properties. It's always funny to look through these ads and see how people present themselves.

stevef1201
11-09-2012, 06:14 PM
Steve, good idea on getting this bum to come out and do the work for you. Then again I don't think I'd want this dude on my customers properties.

Your right now that I think about it

Caskey Lawns & Landscapes
11-10-2012, 08:18 AM
He should put a sign on his truck....

NO NUTS.......
LEAVE REMOVAL SERVICE

:D:D:D:D

Lopes Lawn Care
11-10-2012, 10:58 AM
hahahaha good one Doug. "Got nuts, call the Nut Gobbler"

CHEESE2009
11-10-2012, 02:22 PM
This is what I imagine the guy to look like...

http://costumefail.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Furries-Squirrel-Man-Costume.jpg
"no nut left behind!"

willshome
11-10-2012, 04:49 PM
I love when they list what few tools they have, way to look like a PRO

Lopes Lawn Care
11-10-2012, 05:00 PM
hahaha I would definitely hire a guy that showed up in that costume. Just cause it would be the right thing to do.

stevef1201
11-10-2012, 05:57 PM
I love when they list what few tools they have, way to look like a PRO

I gottt a raka nd a bukett, wll reka ur leafs

Naylor's Lawncare
11-10-2012, 08:31 PM
Untill i just read this forum i thoght that was his real picture.I told my wife you would have to be desperate to have a guy that looks like that take care of your lawn.Kinda looks like that bad guy off of Green Lantern when his head swells up.LOL

Lopes Lawn Care
11-11-2012, 02:44 PM
hahaha Yeah I wouldn't hire me if I looked like that.