PDA

View Full Version : Trick or treat

LawnCareMan280
10-30-2012, 04:52 PM
Hi guys I got a question. For halloween I don't have any buisness cards but should I cut a copy of one of my flyers and staple it to the candy to promote my buisness? I want your ideas so please tell me!

Travis

Cashin H&P
10-30-2012, 05:04 PM
Hi guys I got a question. For halloween I don't have any buisness cards but should I cut a copy of one of my flyers and staple it to the candy to promote my buisness? I want your ideas so please tell me!

Travis

Why would you do that. You give the candy to kids not to there parents.

Hedgemaster
10-30-2012, 05:13 PM
No.

Kids will tear it off and throw it on the ground.

Parents will find it tacky.

Maybe it could work as a promotion on it's own, but I'd be offended by that if I saw it mixed in with my kid's loot.
But that's just me.

Grass Doctor
10-30-2012, 05:20 PM
put glue in your card and when they turn their back after u give him candy bang see you latter buddy a tap on the back with the card thats it make sure u put alot of glue parents will definitely see it.

some will get piss but wtf its hallowing. :eek:

u have to put trick or treat.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

my wife says that is very cute and creative coming from a 13 year old kid if i am right

LawnCareMan280
10-30-2012, 06:01 PM
put glue in your card and when they turn their back after u give him candy bang see you latter buddy a tap on the back with the card thats it make sure u put alot of glue parents will definitely see it.

some will get piss but wtf its hallowing. :eek:

u have to put trick or treat.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

my wife says that is very cute and creative coming from a 13 year old kid if i am right

Ya I just probably will put one of my signs in my yard instead cuz if the parents walk there kids house to house, or drive them etc. I could still get some interests. I should put signs out in my yard because I have two compettions in my neighborhood 2 adults vs 13 year old kid game on compettions

patrick6411
10-30-2012, 10:59 PM
think of a small inexpensive gift for the kid's parents and attach your card/flier to that. So when the kids get a treat so do the parents. That would or might draw their attention.

Grass Doctor
10-31-2012, 12:45 AM
just trick them with the treat and then bang your card with glue in their forehead its hallowing trick or treat enjoy it buddy bang in the back who cares. u can always use that line as a secret weapon if any parent complaint" its hallowing" :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CHEESE2009
10-31-2012, 10:35 AM
You can put a big sign in front of your house, or at the curb of your lawn!

You can get a recording going, try to sound like a ghost and say;
"HAVE A SPOOKY leaf removal FOR ONLY $100 for a LIMITED TIME**BOOOOOO!"

WorkForMySelf
10-31-2012, 11:01 AM
its Halloween dude, get in the spirit. Pick a house that needs alot of landscape work, egg it and leave your card. Works every time

Steve
10-31-2012, 12:07 PM
You could set up some mower horror scene on your front lawn too LOL that would make them remember your company.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/10/03/article-2044871-0E3589E900000578-543_634x516.jpg

wat5150
10-31-2012, 08:13 PM
just trick them with the treat and then bang your card with glue in their forehead its hallowing trick or treat enjoy it buddy bang in the back who cares. u can always use that line as a secret weapon if any parent complaint" its hallowing" :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

What??? Jesus dude, you need to shore up your english just a tad. LMAO:D

Grass Doctor
10-31-2012, 08:51 PM
What??? Jesus dude, you need to shore up your english just a tad. LMAO:D

you go e dress as a witch and fock ur self while u ride the broom :D:D:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek:

Grass Doctor
10-31-2012, 08:52 PM
when to mow today and a customer came out and gave me candy's :)))));) what a treat

LawnBoy0311
11-01-2012, 11:31 AM
That was probably instead of payment and you just don't know yet! LOL

Steve
11-01-2012, 11:32 AM
Jeeze I hope not!:eek:

chadj
11-01-2012, 11:51 AM
lmao, that remind me last year one of my customers had a nice lemans, he came out with a big plate of speghetti and a coke and flopped it on the hood of that thing i was like :eek: maaaan was it good tho...

Sorry I didnt see this post until the day after but, here we have a thing the day before halloween called "trunk or treat" and businesses will line up around the courthouse in there vehicle and hand out candy. Alot of parents from both the county and city do that rather than go to random houses. Talk to some local businesses in your area and your local radio station, you'll be suprised. Dont over kill tho, just put up a small banner and keep some business cards on hand in case someone asks about you. It's for the kids dont wonna make the parents think your there just to advertise.

Grass Doctor
11-03-2012, 12:34 AM
That was probably instead of payment and you just don't know yet! LOL
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek: