PDA

View Full Version : New Guy!

IRC
10-30-2012, 02:34 PM
Hello all! New to the forum and lookin forward to being a part of it... I'm an "upper" 30's guy who's just plain burnt out on what I've been doing for full time work and am looking for a few ways out. I grew up on a dairy/cash crop farm that is still in operation as a cash crop farm. Been to school, have had a residential construction business for the past 13+ years along with full time employment. I haven't "officially" started a lawn care or property maintenance business yet but am looking to for this coming spring. I'm starting to hire myself out this winter for plowing/snow removal, construction is coming back strong and have plans to take my Real Estate liscense test late spring. Busy? Heck yea! That's the way I like it, more pressure the better! One thing I'm looking for from the forum members is business name ideas. Currently my construction business is "IRC" or Integrity Residential Construction LLC. I'm in WI, if that helps..any creative ideas would be great!!! :)

Steve
10-31-2012, 10:38 AM
Hi and welcome to our forum!

Integrity Residential Construction LLC

Could you go with something like Integrity Residential Construction & Property Management LLC?

If you want to keep the name and expand it a bit, that might be the way to go.

Can you offer any fall cleanups in your area or gutter cleanups?