PDA

View Full Version : Lawn Aeration

LawnCareMan280
10-20-2012, 08:16 PM
Hi guys it's me. I was wondering should I get a lawn aerator tow behind for my John Deere LX280 I got one for my city customer but that one is a manual one where you hang on to the wooden pole and it has spikes on the bottom so ya. But my question is should I get a tow behind lawn aerator or not? Thanks!

Travis

brian'slawncare
10-21-2012, 06:33 PM
you hang on to the wooden pole and it has spikes on the bottom

WHAT???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

should I get a lawn aerator tow behind for my John Deere LX280

If I'm not mistaken, the LX line is sold at Home Depot, right? Assuming it is the line at home depot, I would say no. Those are not built nearly as strong as the ones at the dealer. Bottom line: If you wanna kill the tractor, go for it.

Steve
10-23-2012, 12:26 AM
Have you been looking on craigslist to see what kinds of aerators may be for sale used and local?

Are you looking into marketing this service?

LawnCareMan280
10-23-2012, 03:28 PM
WHAT???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

If I'm not mistaken, the LX line is sold at Home Depot, right? Assuming it is the line at home depot, I would say no. Those are not built nearly as strong as the ones at the dealer. Bottom line: If you wanna kill the tractor, go for it.

Sorry man I mean should I get one and I made my decision it's no not getting one. Sorry was typing on my phone and I didn't see that.

Sorry

Travis