PDA

View Full Version : How to get Commercial Accounts ??

Tuscan Gardens
10-19-2012, 09:36 AM
I currently do the parking lot sweeping for Best Buy. I used to do the Home Depots, Borders, and Dollar Generals. I did the mowing and parking lot sweeping for some.

Well since the sub contracting companies found me on the internet, i never really had to hunt for them.

Now i am down to 2 commercial properties and i dont think its even worth carrying the insurance.

How do i target these companies?

Thanks
Paul

Steve
10-19-2012, 11:17 AM
How do i target these companies?

Are you looking to gain more commercial lawn care customers?

There is a lot of information on here and my blog about this.

Check out this section of my blog about getting commercial lawn care customers (http://lawnchat.com/category/lawn-care-customers/commercial-customers).

Let me know if that helps.

Tuscan Gardens
10-22-2012, 10:40 AM
i didnt see anything that i was looking for on that link....:(

im looking how to find the subtracting companies that have all the diffrent accounts in my area.

Some will have ....ie...

abc subcontracting has borders, home depot.
123 sub company has best buy, staples, gander mountain..

im looking how to find out what sub companies have what around me.
and how to find these companies.

the only reason i have a couple is because they found me online. inever tried to find them

thanks!

Paul

Steve
10-23-2012, 02:01 AM
You could do a lot of things to meet up with other local contractors if that is what your goal is. Check out the local home shows in the area. Join up with the chamber of commerce. Keep an eye out for other business owners in the area that you could hand a business card to and see if they could use your services or you theirs?

Davidr602
12-18-2012, 08:04 AM
You are looking for "property maintenance companies". You can look them up online or in the phone book. Just search property maintenance company. :D

bruces
12-18-2012, 09:08 AM
could you not just go to the stores your interested in ,and ask them who looks after things ?

chillenj23
01-03-2013, 12:50 PM
Hey Steve on episode 27 you said you put a letter on here that we could send to commercial properties requesting to place a bid. But I can't find it

Steve
01-03-2013, 01:00 PM
Hi,

Try checking in the free lawn care letter (http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=7209) section here.

Let us know how it works out for you.