PDA

View Full Version : Lawn Sprinkler Head Protection

Sprinkler Buddy
10-15-2012, 02:48 PM
Just had another RE-ORDER from a past customer that had tried a pack of "Sprinkler Buddy". What a great feeling after coming in from mowing all day. One day I may be able to hire a lawn service to cut my yard. lol Thank You Jesus!

Check my product out if your tired of dealing with broken lawn sprinkler heads or just want to know where they are in the lawn.

http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Steve
10-16-2012, 04:22 PM
You should get some professional flyer templates made for services like fall blow outs and then have something on it that says, we install sprinkler buddy head protectors. You could do this for other irrigation type services to make it easier for the people who buy your product to market themselves and you.

Sprinkler Buddy
10-16-2012, 10:16 PM
You should get some professional flyer templates made for services like fall blow outs and then have something on it that says, we install sprinkler buddy head protectors. You could do this for other irrigation type services to make it easier for the people who buy your product to market themselves and you.

It's not the irrigation guys buying my product right now, it's homeowners. Most irrigation guys are unwilling to admit it's a needed product. Most all of them claim, a properly installed sprinkler head can withstand the repeated abuse they receive from lawn mower tires.

I guess all those thousands of sprinkler heads purchased at Lowe's and Home Depot in the State of FL alone are for decorations of some kind. Its certainly not for new installation. Most purchases are for 2-3 sprinkler heads. :-) Unless I'm missing something! :rolleyes:

Steve
10-17-2012, 06:28 PM
Maybe if you had some free marketing material the contractors could use, their customers would be made aware of your product and ask for more information about them?

Could you also make other products like maybe use the same material and have it used around those solar lights so when line trimmers are used and they are hit with them, they are protected?

Sprinkler Buddy
10-18-2012, 06:52 AM
Maybe if you had some free marketing material the contractors could use, their customers would be made aware of your product and ask for more information about them?

Could you also make other products like maybe use the same material and have it used around those solar lights so when line trimmers are used and they are hit with them, they are protected?

Some already use the Sprinkler Buddy on those Solar lights, they have installed the Sprinkler Buddy upside down on the stake that goes into the ground. Folks have also found other uses that I never dreamed of. :-) Getting a product known across the USA is a difficult task even for those that have a huge marketing budget. It takes time but it's getting there. :-)