PDA

View Full Version : Hello to Gopherhaul and all Lawncare Pros

Mike@Redneck Lawncare
10-12-2012, 12:52 AM
My name is Mike and I am owner/operator @ Redneck Lawncare, and I am new to GopherForum.com - We are located in the great state of Mo. The Show Me state. I just wanted to say Hey ya'll. I would apreciate any help or ideas for building my business.. Thanks Mike

Caskey Lawns & Landscapes
10-12-2012, 07:46 AM
Hello Mike and welcome....There is alot to learn on here and everyone is willing to help when they can....Good luck with your business....

Steve
10-12-2012, 12:03 PM
Hi Mike,

Welcome to our forum!

What got you to start your business?

Hedgemaster
10-12-2012, 08:38 PM
Do you wear a wife beater for your uniform?

:D

;)

Welcome.

Sprinkler Buddy
10-12-2012, 09:43 PM
Welcome to the forum, the name of your business would fit well in my parts. :)

Mike@Redneck Lawncare
10-15-2012, 05:41 PM
Thanks guys for the welcome. I have already learned alot from all the post on gopher forum and have seen where I have made some mistakes along the way.

This forum is awesome and just wish I found it a year ago.

Thanks and to quote Steve - Dream it- Build it- Gopher it.

To Steve
I had a lawncare business years and years ago and I got out of it and now I wish I had'nt- Steve got any ideas for a logo for Redneck Lawncare.

To Hedgemaster- No but that might be a good idea. I am getting my work truck lifted and plastering it with my company name.

again thanks Mike

Caskey Lawns & Landscapes
10-16-2012, 07:57 AM
Welcome and good luck getting up and going again, My nephew owns and operates a lawncare business near Cape Girardo, You near there ?

Steve
10-16-2012, 07:00 PM
and have seen where I have made some mistakes along the way.

What mistakes stand out? With that in mind, what advice would you give to the newer startups?

I had a lawncare business years and years ago and I got out of it and now I wish I had'nt

What got you to decide to get out and then later come back in? How is it different for you this time?

got any ideas for a logo for Redneck Lawncare.

Oh yes it is a great name and you could create some fantastic logos depending on which way you want to take it. You could be more playful with it or more serious, but I think it is a great name.

http://www.gopherforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5640&d=1350428431

http://www.gopherforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5641&d=1350428431