PDA

View Full Version : Best lawn care ever

LawnCareMan280
10-10-2012, 07:39 PM
Hi guys I am a co owner of sunny mower lawn care in Wisconsin we are the best lawn care service ever lowest prices huge crew and best lawn care ever. And in the winter we have snow removal the biggest crew to get the job done! Please tell your friends who need lawncare and snow removal. We only do customers in the Kimberly and Little Chute area only email me today at gbtjoos@gmail.com

willshome
10-10-2012, 09:03 PM
best lawn care ever. [/email]

you forgot to say your modest

jrayb39667
10-10-2012, 09:35 PM
Why would you try to pitch your services to people that are in the same exact industry?

veteranslawncaresystems
10-10-2012, 10:06 PM
I think he doing it because we are all in different locations. Just because we are in the same industry does notean we are in the same area I have family all over the US. Plus I was in the military so I have friends all over the US. I could post this on facebook and he might get some.phones from friends and family. It marketing.

stevef1201
10-11-2012, 05:48 AM
Why would you try to pitch your services to people that are in the same exact industry?

Good advertising is that which you put infront of everyone, because you never know where you next job comes from.

I had a customer moving from my city to another one, close but not close enough. I had gotten a mailing from a company in that city (a friend gave them my address), and I gave it to them.

They hired the company, which is doing a good job (and I got 10 bucks for refferal which I did not expect)

LawnCareMan280
10-11-2012, 03:52 PM
Good advertising is that which you put infront of everyone, because you never know where you next job comes from.

I had a customer moving from my city to another one, close but not close enough. I had gotten a mailing from a company in that city (a friend gave them my address), and I gave it to them.

They hired the company, which is doing a good job (and I got 10 bucks for refferal which I did not expect)

I can only go to Kimberly and Little Chute because I don't got enough money for a work truck so if I need my push mower I push it over there but if I need my lawn tractor I just drive it there.

Sprinkler Buddy
10-11-2012, 04:26 PM
I can only go to Kimberly and Little Chute because I don't got enough money for a work truck so if I need my push mower I push it over there but if I need my lawn tractor I just drive it there.

"huge crew and best lawn care ever"

No one in your crew has a truck?

Sprinkler Buddy
10-11-2012, 04:42 PM
"in the winter we have snow removal"

What are you using to do snow removal with?

Lopes Lawn Care
10-11-2012, 05:30 PM
hahahahaha that's all.

bruces
10-11-2012, 05:41 PM
just wondering if you didnt have the lowest prices if you might be able to afford a truck ?

avetslawncare
10-11-2012, 05:54 PM
Other than being "the best" "lowest prices" and "biggest crews".... whats makes you different? How are you the best? Everyone thinks they are the best.....big crews.... that tells me nothing about how good you are....if you have the lowest prices, the quality cannot be the best....if you have average or slightly above average prices than you just could be the best.

LawnBoy0311
10-11-2012, 06:39 PM
weekend warrior.....is that you?

Cashin H&P
10-11-2012, 06:57 PM

I was thinking the same thing!

Grass Doctor
10-11-2012, 09:42 PM

yeah that might be i left him a post in his facebook 2 days or 3 days ago inviting him to come back to the forum so he can give us some art classes.:D
and show new techniques

LawnBoy0311
10-12-2012, 05:15 AM
yeah that might be i left him a post in his facebook 2 days or 3 days ago inviting him to come back to the forum so he can give us some art classes.:D
and show new techniques

AAHHHH HAHAHAHAHA!!! Did he write back? I saw he is offering fall clean ups....so my guess is he's back in business, or advertising that he is.

LawnCareMan280
10-12-2012, 03:24 PM

Yes I am because most of my customers hate going out in the cold and doing it themselves.

LawnCareMan280
10-12-2012, 03:26 PM
just wondering if you didnt have the lowest prices if you might be able to afford a truck ?

I'm only 13! so I'll put that in the future

SECTLANDSCAPING
10-12-2012, 06:42 PM
I'm only 13! so I'll put that in the future

Then why advertise being the biggest, best, and cheapest? Everyone hates a salesmen. Youll be far better off being honest and having marketing based on your strengths.

You say your big but The customer sees a small army getting off a school bus. You lost them right there. Now they know why your cheap and wont give you a chance to show your the best.

bruces
10-12-2012, 08:50 PM
Can you give us a little info about the size of your massive workforce ,your current equipment ,and acres cut per week [ actually,its probably easier to use square miles with the massive crew you have] , this information should come in very handy for us while trying to get our business's to the same level of awesomness as yours .It would be so awesome if you could try to post a few pictures of your full crew really tearing up a parking lot after a 18 " snowfall ,and maybe a few large lawns where your using the full crew .
Thanks !

Sprinkler Buddy
10-12-2012, 09:12 PM
Alright, this young man is 13, that explains it. Let's cut him some slack. We all had huge dreams back then. At-least he's not playing video games all day.

Chase your dreams buddy, you might just be that huge business your imagining one day.

Apex Lawn & Landscape
10-12-2012, 09:41 PM
Alright, this young man is 13, that explains it. Let's cut him some slack. We all had huge dreams back then. At-least he's not playing video games all day.

Chase your dreams buddy, you might just be that huge business your imagining one day.

That's what I'm sayin! You damn wolves! Y'all should have known this from his opening statements.

SECTLANDSCAPING
10-12-2012, 10:01 PM
Hey I offered some advice with my comments.

Being small, not having a truck, young, all has a marketing gimmick. I seen people market how their push mower wont leave ruts like ZTR's. I seen a guy pulling his mower with a bike marketing being green. I seen college kids marketing that their young hungry and needing money for education.

LawnCareMan280
10-13-2012, 04:19 PM

I am only 13 so I can't drive

avetslawncare
10-13-2012, 05:16 PM
I didn't know he was 13, my bad

13 and getting your butt out there and working? Props to you! Keep it up because it'll pay off.... I actually started when I was 12....did it til I was 18 and gave it up for the Military. You are going to hit a lot of bumps in the road but you will learn from them and drive on.

I started with 1 yard...had 5 at the end of the first year.....when I was 15, I ended up having 30 accounts in the same neighborhood. Who says you need a truck? I had a golf cart with a tow hitch and pulled a 5 x 8 trailer....people in the neighborhood loved it and I couldn't believe all the clients I stole from the big companies.

It is great to start young because you have the ability to pour money into the business and don't have a lot of bills to pay....or none at all. Best of luck and let us know if we can help you out with any questions you may have.

LawnCareMan280
10-13-2012, 08:47 PM

I do snow removal with my toro powermax snowblower I only do residential