PDA

View Full Version : Going to San Diego

CHEESE2009
10-08-2012, 07:36 PM
I have plans to take a vacation to San Diego.

Who from this forum is there, and looking for a 'good time'? (just kidding)

There's a girl down there who wants a piece of the Cheesemeister. I figured I've got nothing to lose! ... except for my entire company.

-

I plan on going November 22, and coming back on the 26th (I might go earlier). I figured it's safe to say my fall cleanups will be done, and it wont be snowing YET (fingers crossed).

-

What's it like in San Diego? Apparently it's crap. I like crap.

LawnBoy0311
10-08-2012, 08:22 PM
When going to California, you must always:

1. Listen to Tupac
2. Call it Cali or Cali Forn I-A
3. Wear a red bandana, or is it blue?? I can never remember!
4. Lowriders are a must have! Go rent one! BUT, you can not call other white dudes "Gringo's".

Have fun, bang hard, get drunk.

bruces
10-08-2012, 09:37 PM
thats a long way to go for a 4 day visit ,post up a few pics of the girl so we can figure out if its worth it ,and as an added bonus we may be able to tell you which part of your body will likely fall off or burn after 4 days of fun .

Grass Doctor
10-08-2012, 11:37 PM
When going to California, you must always:

1. Listen to Tupac
2. Call it Cali or Cali Forn I-A
3. Wear a red bandana, or is it blue?? I can never remember!
4. Lowriders are a must have! Go rent one! BUT, you can not call other white dudes "Gringo's".

Have fun, bang hard, get drunk.

and probably get kill if u lean like a cholo.

Steve
10-09-2012, 10:02 AM
LOL Listen to Tupac!

I wonder if Scott is going to get out there and decide to stay!

Beaches, warm weather, bikinis!

bruces
10-10-2012, 04:26 PM
cheese must be pretty serious about this trip ,he even went so far to have an earthquake in his home town in preperation for this trip .Hopefully everything is alright with him .

CHEESE2009
10-10-2012, 04:39 PM
cheese must be pretty serious about this trip ,he even went so far to have an earthquake in his home town in preperation for this trip .Hopefully everything is alright with him .

I was watching a horror flick about ghosts, the house in the movie was shaking. As soon as the movie ended, my ****ing house shook!

I freaked the fck out thinking I was losing my mind (common with grass cutters?), so I called up a friend and he said his house shook too.

I was lying in bed, so it felt good. Nothing like a massage to ease you into sleep.

bruces
10-10-2012, 05:08 PM
glad your ok cheese .

usmc3391
10-10-2012, 05:08 PM
haha we had an earthquake last year in nj and i was sleeping everything started shaking and thought i was dreaming until my sister called and asked if i felt that...crazy ****

san diego is nice area especially down the downtown area lots of bar and the penthouse store is nice too...