PDA

View Full Version : Someone Please Help Us!!

tke488
10-05-2012, 10:53 AM
So we just bid and got this huge landscape job in a very prominent neighborhood and to do jobs in there, your plans must get signed by a registered landscape architect. We have a guy we always use to get this taken care of, but for this one instance, our "guy" also bid on this same job, and is refusing to give us a signature. IF there are any registered architects that can help us get a signature we desperately need one asap> Not sure, but you probably have to be in TX. Please contact me via private Message. If you can help us with this we would be happy to give some kind of compensation. Thank you! -Mike Carnahan

Steve
10-05-2012, 12:55 PM
Mike,

Have you looked around locally to see if you could hook up with another landscape architect?

stevef1201
10-05-2012, 02:36 PM
Is your bid going to be higher or lower than his??
Would it be possible for you two to colaborate on the job and both make money??
People will see who does the work (signs on the truck etc) and remember YOU.

tke488
10-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Is your bid going to be higher or lower than his??
Would it be possible for you two to colaborate on the job and both make money??
People will see who does the work (signs on the truck etc) and remember YOU.

I guess the guy is a little pissed he lost and is trying to stick it to us. Just heard from our irrigation supplier and it looks like they have someone who can stamp it for us. Looks like we will be OK hopefully.

tke488
10-05-2012, 02:47 PM
Mike,

Have you looked around locally to see if you could hook up with another landscape architect?

Yea Steve, we've had several calls out over the past 2 days and no one was willing to help as of yet. Looking OK now thanks to our Irrigation supplier.

stevef1201
10-05-2012, 06:59 PM
I guess the guy is a little pissed he lost and is trying to stick it to us. Just heard from our irrigation supplier and it looks like they have someone who can stamp it for us. Looks like we will be OK hopefully.

Thats what we like to hear people helping and not just screwing

Steve
10-08-2012, 10:21 AM
Keep us posted on how all this works out.