PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever use or own Bobcat zero turn?

wat5150
10-02-2012, 10:43 AM
I found a Bobcat 54 inch zero turn with blower vac bagger. Its a 2011. Not sure of the model. Anyone have any experience with these? The picture looks pretty good and I was reading in another forum that people really like the newest model. Hes only asking $3500 for it and it has 360 hours on it.

Apex Lawn & Landscape
10-02-2012, 10:57 AM
I found a Bobcat 54 inch zero turn with blower vac bagger. Its a 2011. Not sure of the model. Anyone have any experience with these? The picture looks pretty good and I was reading in another forum that people really like the newest model. Hes only asking $3500 for it and it has 360 hours on it.

Yes I have. A little rough ride but overall a nice unit. They're just like the Bunton units..only issue I ever had was with the electric deck lift.

TheGrassGuru
11-09-2012, 07:38 PM
I have used a 54 inch bobcat zero turn during the previous season. Not sure on the year but it has to be anywhere between 06 - 09 and i must say i would prefer this mower over exmark or toro. It handles well and is way smoother than any exmark i have used.

LawnBoy0311
11-09-2012, 09:04 PM
Bobcats have always been pretty strong mowers, but I've heard mixed reviews on the fastcats. Hopefully it's not a fastcat and it sounds like a pretty good deal.

bradsnipes
06-15-2013, 12:26 AM
terrible mowers..........................this is an email I just sent there Company about a brand new machine I just bought.

*make sure this email gets to the top of the company*

Worst Commercial Mower I have ever bought ! Ive been in business for almost 10 years.

recently bought (1 week ago) a Bobcat Procat with ISO ride system $8400 mower. Very disappointed in this mower from top to bottom. Its been back to the shop 3 times now for pretty major issues and ive only owned it a bit over a week. Not happy with Bobcat at all ! Don't like the quality of cut, not a comfortable unit either overall. This mower has already pushed out 7 gallons of fuel on customers lawns due to a fuel pump issue, broke a drive belt and broke and arm rest and only has 40 hours on it...........yes 40 hours. Ive owned a lot of commercial mowers Scag, Gravely, Toro and more and ive been the least happy with this machine by far. Other mowers in its class run circles around this machine. I paid $8400 dollars of my hard earned money for a machine that I am very unhappy with. Not comfortable, not happy with the quality of cut and overall construction is not up to standards with other companies in this same price range. I have called you guys twice already and the mower is yet in the shop again. I have decided I am contacting my Lawyer on Monday am. I want my money back that I paid for this unit. Otherwise we will have to do this the hard way. Someone with some Authority needs to be in touch with me first thing on Monday AM.

dpld
06-15-2013, 08:20 AM
bobcat has always made good walk behind mowers but the riders are a joke and they seem as if the designer was off the day they made that machine and substituted him with the guy who sweeps the factory floor.

it really is a shame that one of the older commercial mower companies out there puts out a beat product.