PDA

View Full Version : looking to buy a enclosed trailer but its getting hard

veteranslawncaresystems
09-19-2012, 12:22 AM
So i though it was time to buy a enclosed trailer. so i have been looking around. been trying to get financed but no one will finance me because my trailers were stolen last time i got them financed. does anyone know where i can go to get financed, and not have to worry about the past. I dont care if i have to drive cross country to pick one up...

LawnBoy0311
09-19-2012, 05:13 AM
I hate to suggest this, but maybe a personal loan or a credit card?

wat5150
09-19-2012, 09:52 AM
I hate to suggest this, but maybe a personal loan or a credit card?

Credit card is probably the worst way to go. There loansharking finance charges will take you forever to pay off. Wait for a better way. Credit cards suck. Use them for emergency services and stuff you can pay off every month. just my opinion

LawnBoy0311
09-19-2012, 10:28 AM
I agree with the credit card. Only use it as a last resort. The best thing I could say is a personal loan, but that really all depends on your credit...only you would know the answer to that.

Steve
09-19-2012, 12:28 PM
Can you go with a cheaper option trailer now and save up to buy an enclosed one in the future?

I'd rather see you have the basics of what you need now so you can get out working than wait for financing.

veteranslawncaresystems
09-19-2012, 01:44 PM
i would really like to have a enclosed trailer so i dont have to take my equipment on and offat the end of the day. i have also decided that when i get my new trailer i am going to go to a storage lot to store it at the end of the day. storage lot has cameras and fencing also i can enter the lot 24/7 to get my trailer, its only 5 minutes from my house so i wont be traveling fa to pick it up, and its only 40 dollars a month.

Steve
09-20-2012, 10:22 AM
Is this something you can park the trailer in and lock it or would it be outside? If it were indoors, you could go with an open trailer.

veteranslawncaresystems
09-20-2012, 10:38 AM
It would be outside

HPI_Savage25
09-20-2012, 12:46 PM
I bought my trailer from Xtra Tuff down in Eastman, GA. It was much cheaper than anywhere else we looked at. We got a 16f enclosed v nose, extra 6" added to the ceiling, mag wheels, wiring to hook to house current, tie downs in the floor, ac bracing and wiring, and few other things. Think we got it for right at $4400.

www.xtratufftrailers.com

ringahding1
09-20-2012, 06:59 PM
I got a new one this year in Somerset, Wisconsin... Marv's Trailers (marvsinc.com)... financed with Sheffield...