PDA

View Full Version : E-Billing

realhuntin
12-17-2007, 11:35 PM
I would like to know how many people are set up to do ebilling for their customers.

Are you aware of the benifits of eBilling?

If not this would be a good service to offer your clients.

pnplawn
12-17-2007, 11:53 PM
Quote[/b] (realhuntin @ Dec. 18 2007,12:35)]I would like to know how many people are set up to do ebilling for their customers.

E-Billing is GREAT I have been doing it for years now. With the online billing software I built. You login as administrator generate there invoice. Once that is done you can hit the notify button it auto sends them email telling them they have invoice waiting. Then they login with user name and password your created for them when you set them up in the system. they login can print out there invoice or pay it using pay-pal. Then once invoice is payed you click on the tap that says paid, there invoice goes to payed status and sends them email automatic thanking them for there payment. It also keeps track of all there invoices through out the year. They can login into there account at any time print out any invoice for any month that they have been billed for.

realhuntin
12-18-2007, 12:10 AM
Quote[/b] (pnplawn @ Dec. 18 2007,12:53)]Quote[/b] (realhuntin @ Dec. 18 2007,12:35)]I would like to know how many people are set up to do ebilling for their customers.

E-Billing is GREAT I have been doing it for years now. With the online billing software I built. You login as administrator generate there invoice. Once that is done you can hit the notify button it auto sends them email telling them they have invoice waiting. Then they login with user name and password your created for them when you set them up in the system. they login can print out there invoice or pay it using pay-pal. Then once invoice is payed you click on the tap that says paid, there invoice goes to payed status and sends them email automatic thanking them for there payment. It also keeps track of all there invoices through out the year. They can login into there account at any time print out any invoice for any month that they have been billed for.
Im sure some of the benifits with ebilling are no postage, client convenience, not to mention faster payments, (i would think so anyway).

Do most of your customers use this feature?

pnplawn
12-18-2007, 08:47 AM
Quote[/b] (realhuntin @ Dec. 18 2007,1:10)]Quote[/b] (pnplawn @ Dec. 18 2007,12:53)]Quote[/b] (realhuntin @ Dec. 18 2007,12:35)]I would like to know how many people are set up to do ebilling for their customers.

Im sure some of the benifits with ebilling are no postage, client convenience, not to mention faster payments, (i would think so anyway).

Do most of your customers use this feature?
If they have email address then yes Thats the way I do it.

S.P.Martin Lawn Care
12-19-2007, 08:21 AM
I like what I'm seeing on this subject. The closest example I have involves one customer that lives in Italy. I e-mail him the bill for convenience sake for both of us.

I've been thinking about electronic billing more and more with perhaps some sort of enticement to get recalcitrant customers on board with the idea. Definitely a time and money saver.