PDA

View Full Version : you are an entrepreneur

landonkade
12-06-2007, 12:09 AM
How big to u have to be to in order to reach being on T.V for success stories. Like on how u started and how u reached your first million. Like maiking your first million in the first 2-3 years
http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/rock.gif

probaly a hard question

Steve
12-06-2007, 03:24 AM
Quote[/b] ]How big to u have to be to in order to reach being on T.V for success stories.

Can you tell me a little more about what you are thinking? Does any show in particular stand out that you could use as an example?

landonkade
12-18-2007, 12:54 AM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 06 2007,3:24)]Quote[/b] ]How big to u have to be to in order to reach being on T.V for success stories.

Can you tell me a little more about what you are thinking? Does any show in particular stand out that you could use as an example?
THE BIG IDEA with donny deautch on cnbc

realhuntin
12-18-2007, 03:13 AM
Sam Walton 7 years and was there

Steve
12-18-2007, 05:33 AM
I see more of what you mean.

Well I think what gets these different entrepreneurs on shows such as The Big Idea, is that they either promoting something, or they just have a unique story.

The last show of his I watched talked with a mother who took her children to a church event that had these inflatable slides and bouncing rooms. There were other games and activities in the area but all the kids just wanted to wait in line to use these toys.

So then she decided she would want to start her own business that had nothing but these toys for kids to play on.

That is a unique story. It is also an inspirational story. It inspires other stay at home moms that they can indeed start a business if they have an idea.

Sam Walton was another amazing amazing story. Read any book on him and he will no doubt inspire you.

So to ultimately answer your question, I'd say you just have to either be successful, be promoting something, or have an inspiring story.

Would you like to be on tv to tell your story?