PDA

View Full Version : Just Signed Up

Newgy
08-26-2012, 06:57 PM
My name is Chris, I guess 3 X a charm. I had 2 lawn care business in the past, 1 in Long Island, 1 in New Port Richey, FL. Thought the grass was greener on the other side and sold out 2 times, what was I thinking. Both times started from scratch with 21" push mowers. I now would prefer a ZTR but limited on cash. Used one need couple grand cash and may require work and my credit not good enough to qualify for loan from John Deere or Toro

Sprinkler Buddy
08-26-2012, 07:27 PM
Welcome, Winter will be here soon, that's the time to buy. For some reason a lot of people decide they are ready to give it up when it gets cold. lol You did it twice, I'm sure you can do it again. Good Luck! :-)

Steve
08-27-2012, 03:27 PM
Welcome to our forum!

What is your reflection as you look back now on your two previous businesses? In which area did you prefer running your business and why so?

Newgy
08-28-2012, 11:28 AM
Welcome to our forum!

What is your reflection as you look back now on your two previous businesses? In which area did you prefer running your business and why so?

Long Island was where I was born and raised, so I understood the people and attitudes. A lot of my clients worked in Manhattan and had the spendable income for a lawn service. Not to mention they did not want to get there hand dirty. Most of my clients in FL were retired white color workers from NY, interesting? We must have followed one another.

Newgy
08-28-2012, 11:31 AM
Welcome, Winter will be here soon, that's the time to buy. For some reason a lot of people decide they are ready to give it up when it gets cold. lol You did it twice, I'm sure you can do it again. Good Luck! :-)

There are lots of quotes but one seems to hit me if I could only have remembered it at the time. Winners never quit and quitters never win.