PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Apprentice

Steve
12-13-2007, 09:36 PM
Did you see the news of The Celebrity Apprentice? This is certainly going to be an interesting group!

They are playing for a $250,000 purse to their favorite charity.

Gene Simmons will be on the show and I thought this quote was great "Likewise Gene Simmons of Kiss, star of his own reality series and unabashed self-marketer.

"I'm in the Gene Simmons business," he said, so doing "The Apprentice" can only help promote his many other ventures. "Everything helps everything."

Are you looking forwards to seeing this? I think it will be interesting to watch and I can't imagine how some of these experienced business people will work on the Apprentice.

'Celebrity Apprentice' Stars Announced (http://www.newsmax.com/entertainment/tv_celebrity_apprentice/2007/11/19/50743.html) - At a locked-down news conference in Manhattan last month, the cast for "Celebrity Apprentice" was introduced to members of the press. Everyone was sworn to secrecy. Now the secret can be told, says NBC, which made public Monday the names of the cast members. Not that they needed any introduction. Not all of them, anyway.

Steve
12-13-2007, 09:39 PM
One of the other things I had read about the show was it received $2 to $3 million dollars per episode for product placement. In previous seasons, this was split between Donald Trump and Producer Mark Burnett. But in order to get the show on this upcoming season, the product placement fees had to be split now in thirds with NBC as well.

landonkade
12-13-2007, 09:51 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 13 2007,9:39)]One of the other things I had read about the show was it received $2 to $3 million dollars per episode for product placement. In previous seasons, this was split between Donald Trump and Producer Mark Burnett. But in order to get the show on this upcoming season, the product placement fees had to be split now in thirds with NBC as well.
i like the show.

You can learn alot from the show, about marketing and such

donald is good

martha sucked

Steve
12-13-2007, 09:56 PM
Yea the Martha version of it was quite interesting. She was trying to put her own spin on it to make it more like her brand but it seemed most people preferred Donald more rough "you're fired," style.