PDA

View Full Version : Fall Like Weather in the Month of August

Sprinkler Buddy
08-24-2012, 02:46 PM
Sure was nice weather this mourning mowing. I almost forgot it was August. Lol The season will be tapering down again before we know it in North Central Florida. Glad I don't have the coming snow to tend with like many of you. I can't take the cold but my Sprinkler Buddy can. LoL Had to throw that little pitch in for my invention. :-)

TGIF, been a busy week. Enjoy the weekend guys and gals. :-)

Cashin H&P
08-24-2012, 04:44 PM
I have a bad feeling about the upcoming fall and winter. I live in southern NH (we still get hammered with snow) and fall usually doesnt start until the middle of september, it has definalty come earlier this year. I think we are going to get absoutly pounded with snow haha of course that what I said last year and I went plowing three times lol

SECTLANDSCAPING
08-24-2012, 06:08 PM
I have a bad feeling about the upcoming fall and winter. I live in southern NH (we still get hammered with snow) and fall usually doesnt start until the middle of september, it has definalty come earlier this year. I think we are going to get absoutly pounded with snow haha of course that what I said last year and I went plowing three times lol

Us in the northeast are expected to get a lot of snow this year. After cashing in on seasonals last winter. Everybody wants per push contracts. lol. There going to be pissed again when we get 15 storms.

Cashin H&P
08-24-2012, 06:32 PM
Us in the northeast are expected to get a lot of snow this year. After cashing in on seasonals last winter. Everybody wants per push contracts. lol. There going to be pissed again when we get 15 storms.

I know I have 2 contracts so far and they wanted me to lower my rate. I was like no if anything I should be going up in price haha I only to 2 commercial lots all my drive ways are per push.