PDA

View Full Version : Terrible Sleeping

CHEESE2009
08-24-2012, 10:37 AM
Every night, no matter how early I decide to go to bed, I can't fall asleep earlier than 3AM. That's a lot of tossing and turning. Always thinking of the business, not on purpose. I hate thinking about it.

Other than that, it seems every week I injure myself in my sleep.

One time I tried to give myself a lobotomy. I had an itch in my ear, so I put my finger in my ear all the way until I heard a pop, I woke up wondering how I could possibly make such a stupid decision. My ear was in pain for a week.

This morning I awoke to a sprained ankle and hand. In my sleep, I thought the way I had my foot in between the wall and my bed was comfortable... Sad. I also rested my head on my hand it the dumbest possible way!

-

If I'm not on the next few days, It's because while I'm sleeping, I might think the best way to scratch an itch is with dynamite.

Steve
08-24-2012, 11:41 AM
I hope you get some better sleep and remember this ancient proverb. It should help you.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41IxGOqySaL._SX300_.jpg

Sprinkler Buddy
08-24-2012, 02:55 PM
Try writing your thoughts down so you know you don't have to keep thinking about them to remember them. Doesn't always work for me but it does sometimes. Sucks having to go mow dead tired starting out. I Know from experience. :-)

bruces
08-24-2012, 11:25 PM
cheese ,find yourself a woman ,[your gas station queen should work ] go a few rounds with her then you should have no problem sleeping .Either that,or put on some dreadfull celine dion crap ,your brain will instinctively shut down [assuming your a man ] and you will be asleep in minutes .

CHEESE2009
08-26-2012, 10:51 PM
I found a solution.

I just keep drinking beer until I can't move.

I might still have my eyes open by the time I have to get up, but I would have saved some energy from my lack of movement.

SECTLANDSCAPING
08-27-2012, 12:48 AM
I'm the same way cheese. On good nights I fall out at 2:30-3:00. On bad nights I'm working on a hour or two of sleep. For me the border I am the less sleep I get.

CHEESE2009
08-27-2012, 01:00 AM
I'm the same way cheese. On good nights I fall out at 2:30-3:00. On bad nights I'm working on a hour or two of sleep. For me the border I am the less sleep I get.

It's 1:11AM, I'm not even tired. I wish I could go to work now lol...

By 11am, I'll be feeling like crap.... Not sure if I should attempt to sleep (which wont happen until 3-4am) or just stay up and die.