PDA

View Full Version : i need opinions for ( open trailer baskets)

mac83
08-21-2012, 06:51 AM
i have a ( 7x12 dovetail trailer ) and was wanting to ask the community what are ya'll takes on having a ( basket ) on the trailer ? before i start to make one

should i make one or should i make something else ?

thanks !

mac83
08-21-2012, 11:44 AM
nice helping me out and great response ! i am now leaving this forum . due to no help from the community . i guess none of ya'll on here get the true point of a ( Forum) which is to help other people out . so bye bye

xandrew245x
08-21-2012, 01:11 PM
nice helping me out and great response ! i am now leaving this forum . due to no help from the community . i guess none of ya'll on here get the true point of a ( Forum) which is to help other people out . so bye bye

Why don't you relax and give someone time to leave a helpful response? I mean you just posted it this morning, a lot of people on this forum do have a life.

Also, looking at your website....$10-$15 lawn care! What are you crazy?!?!

Hedgemaster
08-21-2012, 03:43 PM
Serious question. What's a "basket"?

Something to hold clippings?

And be serious, or I'm outta' here! :mad:

Steve
08-21-2012, 04:02 PM
having a ( basket ) on the trailer ? before i start to make one

Can you tell us for what purpose this would be for? For equipment? For clippings? Or something else?

mac83
08-21-2012, 04:26 PM
it just upset me when i seen a lot of ( BS ) being posted. to my question . yes ( I ) forgot to write more and that is my screw up ....

i was wanting to know ( Basket ) which would go onto the front of my trailer on top of the rails .. it would be holding ( hedge trimmers,blowers,gas cans ) and so on..... i was just wanting to know does any one one here have one on there trailers ? and do they see a differnece when they are pulling down the road ?

and again sorry for not writting more and not having a since of humor at the moment in time .....

SECTLANDSCAPING
08-22-2012, 12:38 AM
I seen a few but they seem to be factory installed and lockable. I see a lot of truck boxes in that spot also. I dont see how it will effect pulling. Make it out of expanded metal. The wind will go right through it.

Other then that your a little impatient most of us were working when you posted this. If there were 10,000 of people on here everyday maybe you would get a faster response but theres only a few 100 active people.

CHEESE2009
08-22-2012, 08:04 AM
Once you join the forum, there's no escaping it.
http://victoree.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/wicked-witch-of-the-west.gif

I'm happy on the forum, but in real life I'm a miserable a-hole who wants to watch the world burn.

Party on.

mac83
08-22-2012, 08:11 AM
lmao now that's funny