PDA

View Full Version : i need opinions for ( open trailer baskets)

mac83
08-21-2012, 06:51 AM
i have a ( 7x12 dovetail trailer ) and was wanting to ask the community what are ya'll takes on having a ( basket ) on the trailer ? before i start to make one

should i make one or should i make something else ?

thanks !

mac83
08-21-2012, 11:44 AM
nice helping me out and great response ! i am now leaving this forum . due to no help from the community . i guess none of ya'll on here get the true point of a ( Forum) which is to help other people out . so bye bye

wat5150
08-21-2012, 11:49 AM
Damn dude, do you need a tissue?? Do whatever you need to do on your trailer. J#sus how are we supposed to know what you need?? If you are thinking about doing it and you think it will help you then do it!!! We joke around in here, very sorry about that. Maybe I can find a link to a "people who use a lot of kleenex because they cry a lot" forum. If I find a link to something like that I will post it for you.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

xandrew245x
08-21-2012, 01:11 PM
nice helping me out and great response ! i am now leaving this forum . due to no help from the community . i guess none of ya'll on here get the true point of a ( Forum) which is to help other people out . so bye bye

Why don't you relax and give someone time to leave a helpful response? I mean you just posted it this morning, a lot of people on this forum do have a life.

Also, looking at your website....$10-$15 lawn care! What are you crazy?!?!

Hedgemaster
08-21-2012, 03:43 PM
Serious question. What's a "basket"?

Something to hold clippings?

And be serious, or I'm outta' here! :mad:

Steve
08-21-2012, 04:02 PM
having a ( basket ) on the trailer ? before i start to make one

Can you tell us for what purpose this would be for? For equipment? For clippings? Or something else?

mac83
08-21-2012, 04:26 PM
it just upset me when i seen a lot of ( BS ) being posted. to my question . yes ( I ) forgot to write more and that is my screw up ....

i was wanting to know ( Basket ) which would go onto the front of my trailer on top of the rails .. it would be holding ( hedge trimmers,blowers,gas cans ) and so on..... i was just wanting to know does any one one here have one on there trailers ? and do they see a differnece when they are pulling down the road ?

and again sorry for not writting more and not having a since of humor at the moment in time .....

SECTLANDSCAPING
08-22-2012, 12:38 AM
I seen a few but they seem to be factory installed and lockable. I see a lot of truck boxes in that spot also. I dont see how it will effect pulling. Make it out of expanded metal. The wind will go right through it.

Other then that your a little impatient most of us were working when you posted this. If there were 10,000 of people on here everyday maybe you would get a faster response but theres only a few 100 active people.

CHEESE2009
08-22-2012, 08:04 AM
Once you join the forum, there's no escaping it.
http://victoree.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/wicked-witch-of-the-west.gif

I'm happy on the forum, but in real life I'm a miserable a-hole who wants to watch the world burn.

Party on.

mac83
08-22-2012, 08:11 AM
lmao now that's funny