PDA

View Full Version : karma

SECTLANDSCAPING
08-13-2012, 06:30 PM
I'm in a parking lot waiting for my guy to get out of a dollar store. This guy pulls up and stumbles out of his truck heading into the package store.

As I'm waiting some scumbag comes up and tries to grab something out of his bed. I yell at the guy and he takes off. I get out to take a look and it was a BR600. So now the guy is coming out of the packy with beer. I say hey buddy you need to secure your equipment. Before I could finish my sentence his drunk as* says mind your f**king business. So I say ok enjoy your crapsman mower.

Some people have nerve. Maybe it was a good thing if his blower was stolen. I dont know. Hes a drunk ahole to say the least.

I just did what I would want someone to do for me. This guy didnt deserve a explanation.

op25ttfd
08-13-2012, 06:46 PM
No matter what his attitude was, you did the right thing. I believe in the man upstairs and he saw your deed also.

bruces
08-13-2012, 07:21 PM
you should of called him in for drunk driving ,

Apex Lawn & Landscape
08-13-2012, 11:42 PM
So your good deed was telling him his blower almost was stolen instead of kicking the case outta his hand ! I have a child now who is on these roads now... I would have spoke my mind and probably fist fought the dude if he was drunk. It's idiots like that , that need to be sent off into the Atlantic on a blow up raft and a volleyball.

SECTLANDSCAPING
08-13-2012, 11:59 PM
you should of called him in for drunk driving ,

I didnt really think about that till like 5 minutes later. Not sure if he was legally intoxicated but I could tell he was drinking. I was caught up in how he stuff was almost jacked and then his attitude. Looking back thats what I shouldve done.

Steve
08-14-2012, 01:54 PM
You just never know what is going on. There are always a lot of crazy stories going on at any moment.

CHEESE2009
08-14-2012, 04:05 PM
I had another good day at the gas station. Those guys selling tire cleaner are back.

Guy: Hi.
Me: F' OFF!
Guy: Are you sure, you know what it does?
Me: F'OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

I love ruining their days, it feels AWESOME!!!

Steve
08-15-2012, 11:47 AM
LOL Scott was this the guy?

http://www.omgnews.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/photo11.jpg

Caskey Lawns & Landscapes
08-15-2012, 06:54 PM
LMAO !!!! Thats funny........:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

bruces
08-15-2012, 07:03 PM
I am fairly certain that the picture is of the owner of the equipment that almost got stolen ,he appears to be wearing a husquavarna shirt and everything .

52BeltDrive
08-20-2012, 03:11 AM
I'm in a parking lot waiting for my guy to get out of a dollar store. This guy pulls up and stumbles out of his truck heading into the package store.

As I'm waiting some scumbag comes up and tries to grab something out of his bed. I yell at the guy and he takes off. I get out to take a look and it was a BR600. So now the guy is coming out of the packy with beer. I say hey buddy you need to secure your equipment. Before I could finish my sentence his drunk as* says mind your f**king business. So I say ok enjoy your crapsman mower.

Some people have nerve. Maybe it was a good thing if his blower was stolen. I dont know. Hes a drunk ahole to say the least.

I just did what I would want someone to do for me. This guy didnt deserve a explanation.

Not saying you did any wrong, just the same unsolicitated opinion might have been the last straw on anotherways baaaaaaad day. "Hey buddy, you need to..." is a little abrasive. On a bad day I'd pixx on any stranger telling me what I "need"...

...and this wasn't even "The Walmart" but the freakin' anonymous 'dollar store', sometimes it's who you're with, sometimes it's where you're at. Sometimes it's who you are.

I do believe you meant well but the response you got just doesn't faze me. I live by a simple rule that Most People Suck. Currently no MPS gear available :D Perhaps soon at a Cafepress site? (Because Most People do Suck).

Anyway...

I don't wish theft upon anyone and especially tools of someone's trade. I count on mine, I've never had to file a claim. Without my tools I might as well be a chimp, at my worst I strive to (at least) not be a chimp. This was clearly a stranger? Perhaps a Chimp? Worse yet, some poor guy on the road to being a Chimp? I've gone maybe Orangitan, not quite full-Chimp (I had a few tools left) and climbed the banana tree a limb or three. Four is underfoot, five is within reach. Being bipedal is good.

Every tool theft affects those who insure theirs...Police reports weigh in with claims, insurance companies have been big-time schmoooozers forever. They can't make guarantees but they come close to science so far. Statistics determine cost, theft always adds to the tab. Doesn't matter if it's $300 trimmers or $30,000 bobcats. Theft costs us everyday.

Just sayin'

wat5150
08-20-2012, 07:17 AM
Not saying you did any wrong, just the same unsolicitated opinion might have been the last straw on anotherways baaaaaaad day. "Hey buddy, you need to..." is a little abrasive. On a bad day I'd pixx on any stranger telling me what I "need"...

...and this wasn't even "The Walmart" but the freakin' anonymous 'dollar store', sometimes it's who you're with, sometimes it's where you're at. Sometimes it's who you are.

I do believe you meant well but the response you got just doesn't faze me. I live by a simple rule that Most People Suck. Currently no MPS gear available :D Perhaps soon at a Cafepress site? (Because Most People do Suck).

Anyway...

I don't wish theft upon anyone and especially tools of someone's trade. I count on mine, I've never had to file a claim. Without my tools I might as well be a chimp, at my worst I strive to (at least) not be a chimp. This was clearly a stranger? Perhaps a Chimp? Worse yet, some poor guy on the road to being a Chimp? I've gone maybe Orangitan, not quite full-Chimp (I had a few tools left) and climbed the banana tree a limb or three. Four is underfoot, five is within reach. Being bipedal is good.

Every tool theft affects those who insure theirs...Police reports weigh in with claims, insurance companies have been big-time schmoooozers forever. They can't make guarantees but they come close to science so far. Statistics determine cost, theft always adds to the tab. Doesn't matter if it's $300 trimmers or $30,000 bobcats. Theft costs us everyday.

Just sayin'
Great insight!!!!LOL;)