PDA

View Full Version : Storing Equipment

pnplawn
12-05-2007, 09:08 PM
As some of you may not know I made moved to Orlando Fl over the weekend to gear up for next years season. I moved from a town that had about 3,500 people to town that has 220,000 people. I went looking for a place to store all my equipment, HOA is on my azz already about having here. I realize today things are much more then where I lived at. They want over 1,000 month to rent decent place to store all my equipment. 24ft dove tail trailer, 16ft land and landscape trailer, ztrs, utv, tractor, bush hog , box blade 4 trucks so on. list goes on and on, anyway I went to this company about 1.8 mile down the road they have 50 aces where they have few buldings on it for storage they rent out space there. I got to talking to the project manger after we walk around looking at different spots I could park everything. ( close to there 24x7 shop ) so it would be in good view so no one will mess with it. I told her I did lawn and landscape, She said we are going to need someone in january cause the person they have doing it is moving. ( They also rent out office space) we got to talking I told her I would maintain the place for parking space for my equipment and I wanted office to run my business out of next year. Well she called me back they agreed to it. Now I have place to park all my equipment and a brand new office to start out with next year.

S.P.Martin Lawn Care
12-05-2007, 10:06 PM
Thats great it worked out the way it did.

Steve
12-05-2007, 10:33 PM
Yea! Great Job!

Send some pics if you get a chance!

pmblair
12-06-2007, 12:51 AM
That's awesome! I tried doing something like that here... guy had something up for rent... 600sqft office attached to a 1200sqft warehouse with one bay door.... he wanted $1200/month... wouldn't take barter... <<sigh>> maybe one day... =-)

Steve
12-06-2007, 03:22 AM
If you were to charge him for the lawn service, how much would it have cost him do you think? Would it have been close? More or maybe less?