PDA

View Full Version : Independent Product Review for "Sprinkler Buddy"

Sprinkler Buddy
08-08-2012, 05:35 PM
http://www.irrigationtutorials.com/advice/sprinkler-buddy-sprinkler-head-indicator-review/

The Cleaning Doctor
08-08-2012, 07:18 PM
Well that was pretty good. Kinda slanted towards what he likes but hey if it can save you 10 minutes per head in the spring, a large complex can quickly add up to hours. Now you have something new for the sales pitch too.

Sprinkler Buddy
08-08-2012, 07:29 PM
I'm thrilled to have an expert in my industry admit that it works great even if it isn't his cup of tea. :-)

Millions of homeowners are tired of replacing sprinkler heads year after year. That are often installed by experts. With it being on his site, maybe it will get the credit that's due and start getting the word around. :-) Sprinkler Buddy :-)

Hedgemaster
08-08-2012, 10:58 PM
You GO gir... errrr... BUDDY!

:cool:

Sprinkler Buddy
11-08-2012, 08:09 AM
Bumping up so visitors to this forum may learn of my product. Please bare with me members of this forum. Thanks!

CHEESE2009
11-09-2012, 09:35 AM
That's a really good review!

I have to admit, the idea is awesome!

When I go through my clients next year, I'll see who has the best looking yard with irrigation, and I'll make a nice review for you too!

It'll start out something like this:

"For someone as ignorant as I am when it comes to instructions, I found them to be quite simple!"

Sprinkler Buddy
11-09-2012, 11:43 AM
That's a really good review!

I have to admit, the idea is awesome!

When I go through my clients next year, I'll see who has the best looking yard with irrigation, and I'll make a nice review for you too!

It'll start out something like this:

"For someone as ignorant as I am when it comes to instructions, I found them to be quite simple!"

I wouldn't want you to make something up. I would want you to try and see it for yourself first hand. When the season gets close again, I'll send you a pack to try out. Maybe you could make a video out of it. :-)

Send me your address privately when your ready for them. I can't even imagine what you'll come up with. I have very simple instruction on the back of my package too! lol

CHEESE2009
11-09-2012, 12:35 PM
I wouldn't want you to make something up. I would want you to try and see it for yourself first hand. When the season gets close again, I'll send you a pack to try out. Maybe you could make a video out of it. :-)

Send me your address privately when your ready for them. I can't even imagine what you'll come up with. I have very simple instruction on the back of my package too! lol

I will bug you ASAP when the next season begins! Wooo! Fun!

Sprinkler Buddy
11-09-2012, 02:15 PM
I will bug you ASAP when the next season begins! Wooo! Fun!

Looking forward to it, your video making skills have gotten better and better. Much better than mine as you know. lol