PDA

View Full Version : i feel good tadadada dada dada so good

Grass Doctor
08-01-2012, 09:36 PM
i landed my first upscale account 2 month ago, and my 2dn a week after they're next door neighbors one after another. Last year a did a back yard, renovation, for a lady the hold 9 yards, raise patio, flagstone, walkways planters, barbeque area, pavers etc.
the lady that i did the work, gave me the phone of this realtor, i call her she never answer, never gave me any work, long story short, she gave my number to this client

CLIENT: its this Beto

ME:yes sir, what can i do for u.

CLIENT:how much u charge per service

ME: 40.00 per service with, a sign contract, of minimum 2 visits per month.

CLIENT: can u come and give an stimate.

ME:im around the area. and done for the day u want to set up, in 30 minutes

CLIENT: lets do that.

i show up, not a $40.00 lawn to service (1/4 acre)

ME: while was driving into the community, woo, this is nice, shiiitttt they got huge yards, i can do it, i know i can do it, ill do it with my (2) 21in hondas and ill take me 1 1/2 hour with help. i need this :D.

the lawn was (1/2) acre, well i gave my estimate, and gave discount, i always, give discount to the very first customer to secure the contract, when i step into new community's, i got the contract for a rate much higher than $40.00, per service.

next week, i got 1 more contract with their next door neighbor, sweet people. for real, well they cancel their current company that was servicing their lawn and fertilizing for 5 years they have dead spots every where, well after 3 months of my service dead spots has reduce in a 25% of a 100% new grass its growing and im getting such a nice feed back from the clients, that they have refer me to their, 5 of their friends that live in this community. and i have 2 appointments out of 5 referrals for Wednesday.

i just want it to share.

:p

jrayb39667
08-01-2012, 11:37 PM
Congrats man!!! Keep up the good work and good luck on landing the referrals!!

Grass Doctor
08-02-2012, 12:18 AM
thank u bro

LawnBoy0311
08-02-2012, 04:07 AM
Damn dude, keep up the good work!!!!!!!!

Lopes Lawn Care
08-02-2012, 08:55 AM
That's great man! good day for you!

Steve
08-02-2012, 12:38 PM
Congratulations! With this experience now, what advice would you give others looking to get customers in higher end neighborhoods?

Caskey Lawns & Landscapes
08-04-2012, 06:46 AM
It's always great to hear that business is going good for someone....Good job !!

branchoutshrub
08-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Great job! I love to hear people succeeding.

Grass Doctor
08-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Congratulations! With this experience now, what advice would you give others looking to get customers in higher end neighborhoods?

thank u steve.

well i will talk 4 my own experience, which is really short, i have been in biz. 1 year and 8 months now, last year i had only 5 customers now, im up to 33 clients and i keep getting 2 to 3 clients every 45 days, my last 4 accounts have been really beneficial .

back to the subject, of getting high end clientele, i will say most of rich people are really, sketchy, about changing services, i don't want to mention big names, but if a huge biz that is in 51 states of the country can not repair dead spots of grass in your yard, i dont really think they will want try new services so they will just stick to their, service in my case they where a referral of a huge backyard renovation in the house of a financial something, i dont get to personal with clients i will say the best way to get high end customers its put your head down and keep doing what u doing and make sure u do it right. u set up the type of biz u want to be, i have set up in my mind an i am aiming to it, i think i ear this in ur post in YouTube Steve a bout a guy that was call by a lady, she was the hoa president of a rich neighborhood she never got to hire him but she recommended the guy to like 10 clients in the neighbor.

well really similar here i did, an outstanding job for a rich lady, the lady had a upscale realtor friend, the realtor friend never hire me, but she refer-me, to one of her clients.

so i say, u will get high end clients if ur, product or service its according to their standard of living. they dont want a monkey in ztr comming and going, they want somebody they can trust and get a good answer back if they have, any type of concern, even if that means paying a little extra for that. that's why they have money to do, as they please with it

i will say this an im not bragging about this i have double the price that they where paying to this biz, and they toll me after she sign the contract. they were more than happy to change their old service even if its mean paying more.

CS-LawnService
12-24-2012, 10:37 AM
, i will say most of rich people are really, sketchy, about changing services.

I got one from a big company during leaf clean up they came out blew a few leaves around and left my friend was there cleaning there house (maid service) and the owner was complaining she gave them my card and they called .

I went out talked to them about what they were not pleased about gave a price and got the work (fall clean up ) when i finished she told me that the yard had not looked that good since her husband passed away and would i do weekly service next year.

it feels good when a little company can take a job from a national player even when it cost the customer more per month

Grass Doctor
12-27-2012, 04:10 AM
thats what i talking about, keep up the good work my friend and soon as u know ull have several houses in that area.:cool::cool: