PDA

View Full Version : headphones with radio

bluebird
07-29-2012, 12:06 AM
anyone recomend a good brand of the radio headphones?
i see that stihl and husquavarna have their own brand .
i have the one from lowes made by 3M. sound quality not that great though.

Grass Doctor
07-29-2012, 01:43 AM
beats by doctor dre

Apex Lawn & Landscape
07-29-2012, 04:47 PM
ryobi offers a set for $49 bucks. I bought them...they have the sound dappening setup but you can still hear things. I like them because they cut out the loudness but you can still hear the mower,which is good so you can hear whats goin on. Also I dont have to pull out ear plugs when a customer comes up to talk, you simply turn up the volume knob. They also have an auxillary jack for your mp3. Comes with a nice size battery that I only have to charge Once a week. Home Depot. Im not a fan of Ryobi but I give these a 4 outta 5...Only becuase after a while wearing them they do make your ears a bit sore. Thats with anything though.

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-25ecodZ5yc1v/R-100671268/h_d2/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&keyword=ryobi+ear+protection&storeId=10051#customer_reviews

wdcutter
07-29-2012, 07:29 PM
this is what I use, just plug into your phone and go, no batteries needed. Got them off ebay.

xandrew245x
07-29-2012, 07:54 PM
ryobi offers a set for $49 bucks. I bought them...they have the sound dappening setup but you can still hear things. I like them because they cut out the loudness but you can still hear the mower,which is good so you can hear whats goin on. Also I dont have to pull out ear plugs when a customer comes up to talk, you simply turn up the volume knob. They also have an auxillary jack for your mp3. Comes with a nice size battery that I only have to charge Once a week. Home Depot. Im not a fan of Ryobi but I give these a 4 outta 5...Only becuase after a while wearing them they do make your ears a bit sore. Thats with anything though.

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-25ecodZ5yc1v/R-100671268/h_d2/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&keyword=ryobi+ear+protection&storeId=10051#customer_reviews

I have these too, best $50 I ever spent, no more headaches after mowing! I love that it has microphones, the only thing is its a little quiet when listening to music.

hansenslawncare
07-29-2012, 08:28 PM
this is what I use, just plug into your phone and go, no batteries needed. Got them off ebay.

I use these too. Like he wdcutter said, if you just plug into your phone, then no batteries needed. but if you do not plug into your phone, then batteries needed. the fm works good, the am struggles a bit.

they cancel the noise really well and the music, etc. is very clear in them...worth the money.

check out notherntool.com