PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered my shirts from 696

wat5150
07-25-2012, 07:32 PM
I just sent in payment for shirts to Tony. I wanted to try them out so I only ordered 5. Most places around here make you get 10 or 12. Anyway I like the fact I can get color printed on them for no extra charge. Silk screen guys charge you for each screen. The only bad part is that the only shirt color is white. I dont mind white shirts but in this biz they can get dirty pretty quick depending on what your doing that day. Hopefully they come out well. Ill let you guys know.

Hedgemaster
07-25-2012, 08:01 PM
Yeah, I may get a few to wear when I'm not working, but white isn't ideal for work. Not that the neon green I wear now is much better though.

I'm sure that if this shirt thing works out for them they will offer more color options.

BTW, did you get any that say "Go fck yourself"?

:D

wat5150
07-25-2012, 08:28 PM
Yeah, I may get a few to wear when I'm not working, but white isn't ideal for work. Not that the neon green I wear now is much better though.

I'm sure that if this shirt thing works out for them they will offer more color options.

BTW, did you get any that say "Go fck yourself"?

:D

I know. White will show all the dirt. I just wanted to give him a shot and check out what he can do. I was going to have go fck yourself in bold across the back. i changed my mind, I thought it may be bad for biz:cool:

CHEESE2009
07-25-2012, 09:20 PM
Just thought I'd drop in and tell you guys to go fck yourselves.

... I want a shirt that says that now lol.

696 Signs
07-26-2012, 10:15 AM
We will have other colors at a later time.
We are working on "ash gray" and a "steel" color.

This is another product we offer...High performance micro fiber shirts.
We are also offering shirts that have the moisture wicking and other properties of similar brands. These the print is so nice, it stays bright for a long time (as long as the shirt lasts) and has no feel to it...so you can't even tell where it was imprinted. We are working on samples. So you can wash them and see for yourself how impressive the print hold up. It is by far the best type of print to get. There will be shirts, polo's, sweatshirts, and will come in some colors. I will post samples and test prints soon.

Tony